PDA

View Full Version : EXA / NX related Memories *sob*

GPexa
12th April 2004, 05:01 AM
For those of you who remember, which would only be a handful of members... this was our second bulletin board (the first one we used for about 2 months only, If I remember correctly)... this is the one we used from about early 98 until mid 2000 when Kev got us our own setup at exaclub.net.... The reason we moved from this board (obviously) is that it only stored around 300 posts on the server, then deleted old ones when new posts were made... hence there's only about a month's worth on there...

BTW, thanks to Howie for digging up the username and password for it... I changed the setting so that you need a password to post on it, so that noone goes posting anything, making the system delete old posts...

Enjoy - http://pub6.bravenet.com/forum/455985344

GPexa
12th April 2004, 05:07 AM
ha ha

Subject: ENGINE PARTS FOR SALE
Name: Craig H
Date Posted: Jun 1, 00 - 9:43 PM
Email:hairballs email
Hi people,

I have this engine sitting in my garage and its just sitting there, looking sorry for itself, leaning on the bench.

YOU could be the one to stop all the suffering of this poor unwanted DE engine by donating cash to save the parts from an uncertain future of rust and corrosion. All it takes is for YOU to be in the need of the donor engines bits and a simple email to stop all the spilled fluids.If you have come this far you must feel the lonley ness of the starter or hear the wining of the crank. HELP get the redness back into the cam covers by mailing to:

hotmail

*All prices negotiable,all engine parts with the exception of ignition elects.

Craig

DEVILsEXA
12th April 2004, 05:11 AM
Hehe kewl!!! bit before my time tho. I didnt start visiting exaclub.net till about 2000/2001.

Craig.

exa_nrg
12th April 2004, 08:54 AM
woah...old skool

NX EXA
14th April 2004, 07:41 AM
AW SWEET! I thought I would never see that board again. Oh the memories.......

Hairball
14th April 2004, 03:08 PM
ha ha what a classic ha ha... those were the days....
whats a CAS?
power tra ..what?
where are the coil packs?

You know my dad threw that engine down the tip! idiot.
Craig

Scraps
14th April 2004, 04:36 PM
just like a memo at work lol... :)

XQIZID
14th April 2004, 08:06 PM
Yea thats pretty cool. To bad there isnt much good stuff on there..i looked but its all rubish in my opinion...

GPexa
15th April 2004, 12:47 AM
Havoknz posted:
Yea thats pretty cool. To bad there isnt much good stuff on there..i looked but its all rubish in my opinion... All the stuff that you guys know, and have learned, all started on that board...

Hairball
15th April 2004, 01:22 AM
ha ha
and the thread
"whats the difference between a Blow off valve and a wastegate??"
pure newbie stuff... but you gotta love it.

bogan
15th April 2004, 06:36 AM
man the memories...