PDA

View Full Version : Selling or Parting 88 Pulsar SE in USA

MissyT
9th March 2003, 05:08 PM
Selling or Parting an 88 Pulsar SE , CA18DE. It was running as recently as today and it backfired, won't start and had to be towed so I have had it. Like in Fawlty Towers (if anyone has watched it)where he went out and took the branch to his car, that is the way it is with me and my little red one.
I have all the parts, all glass is good, I even have extra coils, relays, 1 extra fuel injector and 1 extra temp. sensor. Tires are good, if it were running it would be a great car but I just am not putting any more time into it. It might take someone just a few minutes to fix, but I am not touching it anymore. So anyone want the car or parts of it let me know.

Nissan SB
10th March 2003, 03:32 AM
Hey, I might be interested.

-Are there any mods done to it...
-Can you post a pic of it...
-How many mile (kms) on it...

-What were you looking to get for it USD (CND)...

if you have too just send me a picture at this e-mail addy

e-mail me (webmaster@pulsarnx.ca)

MissyT
11th March 2003, 10:32 AM
THe car has 180.000 miles on it. It is red. I don't have any photos of it right now. I am only asking $500 for it. THe car is in pretty decent condition.

Nissan SB
11th March 2003, 10:36 PM
Too Many Miles..... That is like 300.000 kms....

sorry man

Vampire
17th March 2003, 04:59 PM
Im in Virginia and have an 88 w\250,000 on the original motor, where are you @, if your close we may need to make an arangement to check out this car:bat:

MissyT
18th March 2003, 03:50 AM
I live in Alpena, Arkansas. Northern Portion of the state. I am 30 miles south of Branson Missouri.

MissyT
20th March 2003, 01:01 PM
Just letting anyone who possibly might have been interested in the car that I had a wrecker come and get it today. She has been taken to the salvage yard.

I am going to stick with American cars from now on. No more Japanese cars.

MissyT

Nissan SB
20th March 2003, 05:09 PM
You know what... I agree...

I am tired of buying Japaness cars and Having to pay th BIG $$$$ to fix them.... I have recently bought a 2003 Chevy S-10 ZR2..... and I bet you that the starter or altanator or whatever it is that I had to replace on it is cheaper than a Japanness made one is....

So I say,

Out with the NISSAN, In with the Chevy.