PDA

View Full Version : 1989 Exa for sale Adelaide

Miss Exa
7th January 2003, 09:51 PM
:madshake:

Well well well the time has come to officially put my car up for sale...

1989 Black Nissan Exa,

193,000 km's,
Perfect interior,
Brand new exahust,
Brand new front end (bonnet, bumper, and side pannel)
Very Very well looked after and a very very regretfull sale

$8000 ono (Price very flexable)

(yes you can have the MISSEXA plates if you really want them)

so if anyone is interested Email me sarah_exa@yahoo.com.au

cheers :hitwall: :thumbsdow :help:

bogan
7th January 2003, 09:54 PM
dude.. why u selling her for??
another exaclub member bites the dust :(

DEVILsEXA
7th January 2003, 11:25 PM
Sarah............ just get another job! it cant be that hard CAN IT???

NO ONE BY IT!!!

lol :p

sorry to hear that aye this is a very sad moment we should all take a minute of silence for poor Sarah

(wheres all tha crying smilies?)

Miss Exa
8th January 2003, 05:47 PM
im not selling it because of no work.

My sister lives in london at the moment and she told me that she will pay for my ticket over there if i wanna go over.

Its an offer to good to refuse so if i can sell my car ill go over...

not expecting much intrest though!

Nissy
8th January 2003, 07:02 PM
You moving to London? Or just like a visit??:(
If you're moving there...You'll probably see me over there towards the end of the year/start of next year:D

Good Luck with the sale and this is a very nice little car...Pitty I couldnt take up your offer Sarah:(

ExaBaybee
8th January 2003, 07:02 PM
sarah i wish i could give ya baby a new home.. but i wouldnt want the plates... cos i hear .. here in melbourne we are soon to get 7 letter number plates finally... woo hoo EXABAYB here i come.. then all ill need is the exa to match em .. heehe
good luck selling her.. or should that say bad luck selling her.. i hate seeing members selling there loved ones..
but a flight paid for to england is a lot to pass up... and if you do go .. make sure you send me pressies hehehehehe
mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
:bounce:

Nismo
8th January 2003, 08:59 PM
hey i would be interested in ya car...i am looking for another exa. Do u have any pics that you would be able to send to me?? if u do it would be great.

Miss Exa
9th January 2003, 12:15 PM
yeah i do have pics, not at this computer at the moment... so i se your in adelaide if you wanna give me a call 0417 895 465 and i can come and show the beasty to ya... or you can come on our cruise on saturday.