PDA

View Full Version : Vic need some help

crazyexa
24th March 2003, 10:27 PM
hey all

i need some help not sure if it is possible but ill ask anyways

i wrecked a mag on firday night and they were on the car when i bought it and turns out they came on the lancer GSR the guy i bought the car off got imported from japan

i need a new mag to replace the one i wrecked they are SMS MOTORSPORT so if any of you guys know an importer or wheel place i may be able to find another one could you please let me know

i hit a huge pothole so am trying to get council to pay up have made a complaint and need a written quote on how much a new mag is gonna cost so i can lodge a claim

i cant afford a whole new set and the council is likely to only pay for one rim so this is my best option so any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks

steve

Master Yoda
24th March 2003, 10:38 PM
hey crazy is it possible for you to get a pic of the mag so we know what to look out for

-Mike

ExaBaybee
24th March 2003, 10:41 PM
on the case.. give me a few..
i can usually find what ya looking for ask anyone.. :)

crazyexa
24th March 2003, 10:44 PM
hey guys thanks for the quick reply

had to get picks of the mags for the council claim so as soon as i get them developed (next couple of days) i will post a pic and hopefully that will help

they are six spoke they are not real shiny more of a mat finish

well yeah should get pics soon

till then bye

steve

ExaBaybee
24th March 2003, 10:48 PM
what size

crazyexa
24th March 2003, 10:50 PM
they are 15"

im just hoping the tyre that was on the wheel aint stuffed to cause i definetely cant afford new tyres

steve

BENRYS
25th March 2003, 10:53 AM
while everyone is looking for his mags, could you all please look for some solaire rims for me too?!?!!?

ExaBaybee
25th March 2003, 09:05 PM
ben give me a few days i remember seeing some for sale on a site somewhere .. or in a paper cant remember...
:)

crazyexa
25th March 2003, 09:52 PM
hey kylie

thanks for that much appreciated im still hunting myself got some places to call tomorrow

not sure if this helps much but on the inside of the mag there was the number ET35

well thanks

steve

BENRYS
26th March 2003, 09:30 AM
thanks kylie

good luck!

crazyexa
31st March 2003, 10:32 PM
hi all

dont know if anyone can or is still interested in helping me but just in case i finally got a pic of the mags off my car

so here it is

everyone who is going to matts party i guess its this weekend hope you all have a good one and you all have to have a drink for me
and
:hb:

matt

well bye for now

steve

crazyexa
31st March 2003, 10:34 PM
arrrggghhhh im so out of it right now

sorry guys forgot the pic

well here it is this time

bye

steve