PDA

View Full Version : Vic dirty fucking exa wrecking ford type machine [spinning s#1t]

Flame Boi
29th March 2003, 10:26 PM
hey all just wondering if someone can tell me when the next cruse is coz my baby's gonna be back on the road soon. no thanks to the fuckwit in the ford that ran up my ass :(
freaking yuppies of carlton :(
:flamedevi :flamedevi :flamedevi

GPexa
30th March 2003, 12:14 AM
The world isn't Melbourne, Melbourne isn't the world.
Would you Melbourne people please learn that the world doesn't revolve around your city, and if you have something Melbourne-based to post, post it in the Melbourne forum!

grr!

(ps, the only people that have done this in the past have been from Melbourne, so it isn't coincidence!)

boostinhard
30th March 2003, 01:30 PM
Hey,
yeah - the world is Geelong! lol, Maybe if your keen for a cruise, you oculd organise one yourself and post it in the Melb. section. If not, just keep regularly checking the posts in that section for details on hte next cruise.
sam

SeGGy
3rd April 2003, 09:02 PM
melbourne kicks adelaides ass...i was in adelaide for 2 hours and i got bored after 30 mins, not one thing to do

GPexa
3rd April 2003, 09:17 PM
aren't you just too cool and fully sick then... ;)

I've got nothing against melbourne, but there's a lot of arrogance there..... :)

Matt
4th April 2003, 12:27 PM
Melbourne is the snob capital of australia... home of the establishment mate :D

85EXABOY
10th April 2003, 01:13 PM
melbourne kicks adelaides ass...i was in adelaide for 2 hours and i got bored after 30 mins, not one thing to do

did you have any friends when you were in adelaide hehehe
imsure if i was in melb without anyone to show me the sites i would be pretty bored as well.

SeGGy
19th April 2003, 11:23 PM
yeah i was with 15 mates....we had 5 hours in tha city there and we got bored after 1....

GPexa
20th April 2003, 03:17 AM
you suck dude! :P

Adelaide rocks.... If you get bored here, it's because you're too ignorant to even consider Adelaide was ok....

SeGGy
20th April 2003, 11:42 AM
hahahaha...lets not get personal here :tonguepla

wildinmotion
5th May 2003, 05:55 PM
haha...yeah a little to personal now....the only thing Adelaide was good 4 was the GRAND PRIX....and we got that too..haha...ooops sorry...:madfinger

GPexa
5th May 2003, 09:32 PM
pulling the wrong chords here dude....
Melbourne's great, I'll admit that.... but Adelaide ain't bad... There's good things and bad things about EVERY city...

BENRYS
6th May 2003, 10:20 AM
well, adelaide has a few good points... weed is very comon

so is stabbing... i was there for an hour, and saw some bitch stab this dude, for sleeping with another chick... it was like a performance, they were screaming at each other.. "why u sleep with her" and "fuck off slut" haha.... that was the guy talking

but also melbourne has stabbings... so its a catch 22... ahaha

benrys

ExaBaybee
6th May 2003, 11:33 AM
bahhh...
the only difference between melbourne and adelaide is.... the way we all talk..
they have a accent
we dont
they dont call it a milkbar
its a DELI over there
hehehe
same old shit different name...
lol

GPexa
6th May 2003, 12:21 PM
WE HAVE AN ACCENT? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Melbourne is the only place in Australia where if someone's leaving, they say "Boi" instead of "bye"... two words...denise drysdale...

Adelaide ppl sound just like Sydney ppl, we justr talk a little slower.... ;)

GPexa
6th May 2003, 12:24 PM
btw, you also pronounce "grant", "dance" etc like Americans.... the rest of Australia (all bar Qld) pronounce it like in the UK (like english was meant to be!)

Victoria isn't normal! lol
Ask any Sydney sider! :)

BENRYS
6th May 2003, 01:43 PM
there's your first problem... comparing anything to sydney... haha.. that place is so over rated.. i mean, its got a opera house, a bridge and a bit of water

melbourne has that too!!! in some form...

ExaBaybee
6th May 2003, 01:46 PM
pfftt. we cant help it if we are sth of the border. yes we b mexicans ... that just means we can drink better then the rest of the country.. hahaha
bah.. its farken dance not darnce
grant not grarn't
plant not plarnt
hmmmmm face it warren youll never win... lol

BENRYS
6th May 2003, 01:50 PM
haha yeah mum u tell em!!!:3finger: :madfinger :madshake:

ExaBaybee
6th May 2003, 01:58 PM
oh and i forgot one more thing

The water tastes like shit over there
but they make up for it with iced coffee
:)

KICKIN
6th May 2003, 05:03 PM
YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!
and NO SHIT we can drink better than them...
down a whole bottle of bailys and then bak up again. . .
hehehe ;) :cheers: ;)

GPexa
6th May 2003, 05:28 PM
try telling Adelaide's bogan population you can drink better than them.... hahaha! :)

Melbourne does rock for some things though... it is the techno mecca of the southern hemisphere... :)

oh and as for the GP, it's a well known fact all the drivers said Adelaide was a far better circuit and event.... ;) We'll have it back eventually....

wildinmotion
6th May 2003, 08:28 PM
hahaha....

You'll never get the grand prix back dude...and to think in a few more years we'll have indy's zippin around new quay..hahaha.

Melbourne ( the place to be)...hahaha...

We ripped the heart out of Adelaide, and now we're going 2 tear the balls of QLD...

GPexa
7th May 2003, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by wildinmotion
We ripped the heart out of Adelaide, and now we're going 2 tear the balls of QLD...

see that's the problem with some victorians... arrogance... no other state has it....

Sickfest
7th May 2003, 09:50 AM
quit the fighting...
tassie is the place to be....

with the CDB the size of one standard block...

and not much after that..

hehe nar dudes does it really matter ??:cheers:

$icKfe$t

BENRYS
7th May 2003, 11:43 AM
hey

well who gives a shit mate, the chicks are the same all over... cept qld... hot chicks mate!

just_me
9th May 2003, 05:49 PM
Adelaide isnt that bad, and neither is sydney .. as for melbourne, havent been there, ill just leave that alone.... as for chicks in other states, i wouldnt know, ive only tried adelaide:D :D :p

Paddy
11th May 2003, 08:35 PM
Nothing beats qld chicks, suntanned bods, bikini's hmmmmmmmmmmm.............
Hey and melbourne rocks, we invented arrogance, and we got 5 seasons in one, who could want more????? ooooo and we got trams that don't stop, how cool are we???

:snide: :sexy: :snide:

SeGGy
11th May 2003, 09:52 PM
and to think this thread was about flame boi wanting to know when the next cruz is... heh

ExaBaybee
12th May 2003, 11:19 AM
and ppl say postwhoring is dead... bah.. never...

Hairball
3rd August 2005, 03:07 AM
What the hell is a stobey pole anyway?

Hottie_Blue13
3rd August 2005, 09:20 AM
What the hell is a stobey pole anyway?

Brining back some post whoring are we Craig?

:thumbup:

chkn72
3rd August 2005, 09:35 AM
melbourne was boring, adelaide is too organised and its still boring, sydney has to much ethnic diversity (nice way to say too many people who cant speak english GRR) Brisbane can't even match up to the goldcoast, darwin... umm who goes to darwin? perth, well i haven't been there, hobart... yeh its small

you should all just visit the hole known as forster, where we have the sevices and accomodation for over 60,000 and only have a population of 15,000!!!

oh and i have to say this........ FRITZ...fucking FRITZ... WTF!!!

Hottie_Blue13
3rd August 2005, 09:54 AM
...you should all just visit the hole known as forster...

Where in the hell is Forster hehehehee ;)

chkn72
3rd August 2005, 10:01 AM
Where in the hell is Forster hehehehee ;)
Exactly!!!

its about 3 hrs north of sydney, its acctually a nice place, just a small town on the coast, but during holidays it gets really bloody busy!!!

Hottie_Blue13
3rd August 2005, 10:57 AM
hehehe i was joking.... like the stickers that say "Where in the Hell is Hay?"

EXTICY
3rd August 2005, 12:28 PM
Yep... Melbourne rocks... Night life capital of the country!!! Never a dull moment. Except for the weather.

Adelaids got its good point... They got choof!

But we got better shit!!!!

hehehehe.... I love the old threads.... When did GPexa ever post soooo much!!!

Hairball
3rd August 2005, 06:43 PM
Yeah I have to get that post count up to match the top posters.. [not likely]
Old threads rock Mon.
Bring back the good old days.

EXTICY
4th August 2005, 01:50 AM
Yeah I have to get that post count up to match the top posters..
This is how you get bigger post counts.

See not that hard at all.

Those were the days when I used to just sit and watch the screen and just read the threads and rocked up to several cruises that Damo had organised. Were good days...

KAMELEON
6th August 2005, 07:04 PM
in the ghettooooooooooooo!

welcome back flame boi(ben) what happend to the pimped out suv?

EXTICY
7th August 2005, 02:10 PM
in the ghettooooooooooooo!

welcome back flame boi(ben) what happend to the pimped out suv?
This thread is from 2003. I dont think his back... But his old sportbak is still in the club!!! hehehe

KAMELEON
7th August 2005, 06:51 PM
it all makes sense now;)