PDA

View Full Version : (off toipic) anyone read this section ?

Blood
31st October 2004, 05:12 PM
Does anyone read this section ? - if so... why does it take a few days to get any reply.. if any ?

(please dont say you read this section, just because of this post)
if you dont read it .. thats fine .. i never did, till i got the NXr

Android 360
31st October 2004, 05:18 PM
there arent that many members with b13s yet man, its growing rapidly tho :)

Blood
31st October 2004, 05:22 PM
i know... but still some things in here confict N13 stuff too

Android 360
31st October 2004, 05:53 PM
most n series people dont bother looking here cos its not like their car :) i take the occasional look..

MaxNx
31st October 2004, 05:54 PM
I'd like to say i often browse this forum, like i do most forums. I'll try to answer questions if i can, but i avoid replying if i think my info stands a chance of being incorrect.

Oh, and the NX has H4 globes

NX-TACY
1st November 2004, 12:46 PM
I read this section daily but dont post unless i'm 110% sure on what i'm saying ...i often browse n13 but have never entered n12 section

NXR
1st November 2004, 02:08 PM
yeh i look every day but like the others dont post unless im sure. its good coz most times there is always someone who can help.

EXTICY
1st November 2004, 02:11 PM
I'll agree with android here. Not enough b13 members. But am noticing a increase as well

NXT51
1st November 2004, 04:02 PM
Hey - well yes I want more ACTION!!!! On here... that is...

anyway, I check it everyday!!! But like Scott and Gav, usually only contribute if I have something useful to say... (no comments please :)) There are a few keen contributers and some that only get on occasionally.

There's really not that many NX/R owners on here - because I think most NX owners are older women and men with sensible lives and families...

NXT51
1st November 2004, 04:03 PM
PS what's a toipic? I don't think I'd respond to one of those

BigL1975
1st November 2004, 04:14 PM
There's really not that many NX/R owners on here - because I think most NX owners are older women and men with sensible lives and families...

pfft,, just cause we are old.. doesn;t mean we are sensible and have families...

I read here every day.. but only post if i have an answer..

NXT51
1st November 2004, 04:17 PM
pfft,, just cause we are old.. doesn;t mean we are sensible and have families...

Hey 30 isn't old!!!!

MaxNx
1st November 2004, 10:04 PM
usually only contribute if I have something useful to say... (no comments please :))

What, like as if anyone would say 'well you musn't contibute much then' oh wait i just did :p

dilbee
1st November 2004, 10:21 PM
n12 whats that? lol just kiddin...

Garlo
1st November 2004, 11:07 PM
just like eveyone else i read but dont post as i dont know that much about cars (but learning) i usualy ask more questions, and ever since i stated comeing to this site i actaly never have gone in to the other car sections.

DIDZ
2nd November 2004, 08:57 AM
I look up on here pretty often.
Lots of people posting here are new owners of the cars.

There are a few people here that have owned their cars for a little while that could give an insight. As word of the B13 forum spreads, then so should the knowledge :)

NXT51
2nd November 2004, 10:04 AM
Yeh thanks Gav, thanks a lot :muddafuck

Pretty White
2nd November 2004, 10:31 AM
I am here sometimes, but only because I surf every damn NX forum around the world. I am on almost every forum for NX's and it is hard to keep up. But most of you know I live on the SR20DEforum :). Need something from America, PM me and I will get back to you.
Also the www.pulsar.org.au forum is kind of close to this one too.

mio
2nd November 2004, 06:31 PM
I read here every day to check what's new. I'd also post to ask questions when fixing my own NXR. Its very supportive to have a club environment here in australia for the nx, as there isn't much other support for it.

As for the age group I belong to, I am 18 years old, p's, this NXR is my 3rd car, '86 corolla to '90 323 to '91 NXR. Yeah, and I go to uni study law/accounting.

I bought it because of the price (very cheap) and the relatively good output of the SR20. Plus it's fun to fix cars up.

It'll be better to have even more enthusiasts onto this board. I hardly see any NX's probably 1 or 2 now and then.

fahootie
2nd November 2004, 07:13 PM
once a day...to see whats new

Blood
2nd November 2004, 07:21 PM
what other nx forums are on the net ?
in australia ? ... would help me to hunt down some parts

@_@NX
6th November 2004, 06:17 PM
I am pretty much similar to other member, but it is true that there aren't much people own b13, this situation not only happen to this forums with NXR ( I think) this is because NX is not so popular. Most of the time i post here is to ask question fixing my car, as the web don't have much valuable information for nx :bouncejoi

NXR
7th November 2004, 11:30 AM
what other nx forums are on the net ?
in australia ? ... would help me to hunt down some parts

here you go. i started a topic on this a while ago.

Other Nx Sites (http://forum.nissanexa.com/showthread.php?t=14448)