PDA

View Full Version : PICS of my car!

Android 360
19th April 2003, 07:25 PM
i have (finally) posted up the pictures i have of my car
they are from the mornig after i bought it so they are out of date and it it completely standard

more pics to come when my film gets developed
but have a look in the mean time

click on the car pictures link...

www.drivewild.8m.com

Blood
20th April 2003, 08:28 AM
moved to picture post

click on the car pictures link...
Or just click here... (http://www.drivewild.8m.com/photo.html)

NX EXA
20th April 2003, 10:10 AM
Those drawings are really good. Have you shown any to a shop to see if they will make the kit?

Android 360
21st April 2003, 05:59 PM
<<Those drawings are really good. Have you shown any to a shop to see if they will make the kit?>>

that is actually part of an assignment i did, i posted those pics up in the n12 tech section in the old forum.

i havent taken it to any bodykit manufacturer mainly because i dont have an n12, i am in the process of designing some kits fot the n13, i am focussing on complimenting the factory lines whilst making it look phat (my definition of phat is smooth as and lowwwwww) the kits will be suited to low cars

Android 360
21st April 2003, 06:02 PM
hey does anyone know where my rims are from? i have never seen another exa with these rims before but they are nissan rims.. the are 14" and i have only seen them on a toyota corolla(obviously swapped) and a pulsar milano x1 (n13) were these wheels a factory option? or do u think the japanese owner upgraded the wheels? im thinking of getting them polished as i quite like them

NX EXA
22nd April 2003, 07:48 AM
I have never seen those before. I have seen some simular on the Pulsar as hubcaps but since I noticed that you are missing centre caps I know they are rims.

Chaotic
22nd April 2003, 08:42 AM
some hubcabs have centre caps. i thought they were hubcaps as well.

Android 360
22nd April 2003, 12:27 PM
na they're rims ive taken all the centrecaps off now cos i reckon they look better without.

hmmm its a mystery huh

NX EXA
23rd April 2003, 09:20 AM
I just pondered something, do you have a closer pic of the rims? I may have sourced where they are from.

Android 360
24th April 2003, 09:47 AM
no i dont, i have new photos coming today tho so maybe there will be a shot in there