PDA

View Full Version : Club video

EXTICY
9th April 2005, 11:44 PM
I was thinking that if we made a video or something with pics and movie shots from cruises and stuff. (add some high speed teckers with electric guitars or somethin as back ground music)

It would be good to have it as a club video for guests to see what we can do as a club...

What do people think... also, if one was made, would it get placed on this site...

dilbee
10th April 2005, 12:03 AM
electric guitars??? comin from u? lol rock and roll!!!! flash back to the eighties. well i guess mullets r comin back too. lol
but yeah that sounds like a good idea except electric guitars!!!! lol

SeGGy
10th April 2005, 01:16 AM
sounds like a good idea nick
would this be one per state, then put together as a mega video/dvd, or just a state thing?

is anyone good with video editing?

Puls R US
10th April 2005, 02:04 AM
Great idea!

DEVILsEXA
10th April 2005, 11:25 AM
I'm working on something like that but i dont have many movies at the moment.

For some strange reason all the ones i got from WA cruises from Oli seem to play in fast forward.

EXTICY
10th April 2005, 01:08 PM
I was just thinking... Get footage organised from last years EXA AUS if any one has any, and if I cant get off my arse by this EXA AUS, get more proper footage there...

That way, the club can be represented as a whole and not towards an individual state club...

HiToRiKo
10th April 2005, 05:47 PM
there was talk of this abit ago an "EXA DVD"
with crusies meets under bonnet shots drags etc.. but i haven't heard much of it - im getting some footage of mine soon and yeh

kitten 88EXA
10th April 2005, 07:01 PM
yeah that dvd idea was sick, i tried searching for it but nothing came up??

exa_luke
10th April 2005, 07:26 PM
yeah id be in that for shore but each state should nominate some one to get the shot's for their state then get all of the fotage and put it together lol yeah let's do this!!!!

Luke

mattchu
10th April 2005, 07:45 PM
electric guitars would be perfect. every video should have electric guitars

HiToRiKo
10th April 2005, 10:32 PM
im so doing it

Cooraf
11th April 2005, 10:34 AM
i got some vids of the WA cruise from last night if you want to use them. i'll put them up in the perth section later today.

EXTICY
11th April 2005, 02:00 PM
electric guitars??? comin from u? lol rock and roll!!!! flash back to the eighties. well i guess mullets r comin back too. lol
but yeah that sounds like a good idea except electric guitars!!!! lol
I was thinking of something like a trak called "SAVE YOUR LIVE". It combines the two and really rocks...