28th May 2003, 11:23 AM
its fun

Nugget
28th May 2003, 11:26 AM
Too much money and not enough brains.

Android 360
28th May 2003, 01:01 PM
hahaha way to ruin ur exa!

ive saved the photos in my extensive n13 folder, hapefully mum doesnt see it and think it my car lol, looks just like mine, mine just doesnt have smoke!

RedPulsarChic
28th May 2003, 01:58 PM
That's not even a good burnout really :( You should have pulled away a lil, the way it looks in that pic, your car just caught on fire... no offense man. If you were pulling away a lil bit I might have concidered making that my desktop!

TTriX
28th May 2003, 03:33 PM
nice job nismon!!

not bad for a stockie-hehe

sumthin' bout us canadians, eh?
we all like the smell of burning rubber up here...
well, at least i do anyways-hehe-thats why i use condoms-haha
T

CLASSIC69
28th May 2003, 03:52 PM
very nice:D

Mervic
28th May 2003, 04:06 PM
Crazy Canuck!!! :D

71mbo
28th May 2003, 06:38 PM
i'm kean to see a pic of the darkie it left u got one??

Jessie
28th May 2003, 07:29 PM
LOL, you idiot.

Very nice but glad they aren't my tyres.

Jessie :sexy:

Lonx
28th May 2003, 08:58 PM
amazing how much smoke can be produced when you throw oil under the front tyres hey.... i know u never said it was all rubber smoke, but oil is cheating!

and don't say there was no oil... why are there marks like this along the road otherwise? rubber doesn't leave round marks like that :p tosser....

http://home.iprimus.com.au/jon99w/oilmark.jpg

nismon14
29th May 2003, 12:19 AM
ya they were old tires there was no oil or bleach used the road was flat and my car has a nuff power that it will burn out with out baging the piss out of it it sat there and melted the tires at 4000 rpm this car is NOT STOCK!

Lonx
29th May 2003, 12:33 AM
So what u done to it, or what kinda power? or do you just sit in first for a few minutes to let the tyres completely overheat before swapping gears? just seems a little extreme for tyres & those marks on the road looked 'odd'. Not trying to hassle you,

NX EXA
29th May 2003, 10:49 AM
Dude, that's insane...

XXFearThisXX
29th May 2003, 11:03 AM
thats cool :) ;) :D

BENRYS
31st May 2003, 12:53 PM
thats stupid man, thats what gets bad attention to the club... now the cops may see it and then we'll get bad attention...

however if it was on a track, it would be ok... just like many ppl said... its a good way to burn money....

nismon14
31st May 2003, 01:22 PM
hey man dont get the wrong idea the tires were old ones (about to get chucked) and the burn out was done a road thats on my land and your just jellous cus your car cant even come close! so dont hate.

Lonx
31st May 2003, 10:40 PM
nismon, i don't hate ya & i posted 3 or 4 times in the last 36hours to say i was harsh in the way i questioned u the first time. Unfortunately the message got deleted YET AGAIN before u checked the post... no hard feelings man - i was having a shocker of a night when i first posted on this thread & i apologise for being so blunt. Sorry dude,

TTriX
1st June 2003, 03:43 AM
whos propaganda was that???
the marks on the road i was intersted in were the ones with the piles of rubber with the tracks commin outta tha hole...
the one that lonx showed look like the ones that are left by the giant truck that drops the tar and chip process to make the road.
i still like candykanes better-hehe
T

no offence.

benrys...dont tell me you have never done a burnout???

nismon14
1st June 2003, 03:55 AM
ya trix i am wit you i love the smell of rubber i guess us canadians just have more fun!!

XXFearThisXX
1st June 2003, 05:29 AM
im done a skid out tryin to race people a few times but never a BURN out...lol but ill probally do one some day i have the tires almost bald and im buyin new ones ill go ahead and burn the rest :);) :D

BENRYS
1st June 2003, 02:02 PM
no i am not saying i haven't.....

but i don't do it to that extent, i mean, whats the point... u waste tread, and wear out the engine... however, i use the handbreak, thats a bit better

and if its on ur own property... by all means, go nutz.... and as for the old tyres... thats ok too....

but i musta not understood it.... cos i thought it was a public road and ur normal tyres... sorry, i just think that kinda smoke should be done off the public road...

oliverfehr
1st June 2003, 04:34 PM
Hey nismon14

I think it's funny as shit what u did. Good to see someone posting something interesting for once. And I mean he's in canada, like it's gonna affect us, Cops have bigger carclubs to deal with than exaclub.

And lay off, everytime someone posts something like this or silvexa on today tonight all the replies are raa raa raa naughty naughty It's their own decision if they wanna post shit, they can only get themselves in trouble, I think stuff like this keeps some of these boards interesting.

exa18
2nd June 2003, 11:19 AM
I think someone has an LSD setup in their car?

TTriX
2nd June 2003, 02:40 PM
exa18...
somthin' funny 'bout these cars...
i dont think i have ever seen a pulsar do a "one wheel peel"???
every one i have ever done...was always both wheels...
definatly wierd though...seen many other cars not light both wheels but the pulsar always pulls through???
i think thats why i love theses cars so much-hehe
T

nismon...
dont worry...a soon as my car is running i will post pics of the burnout i will do in my shop...i havent christened it yet-haha-you should have seen the old shop floor...nothing but patches and small holes!!!...now the big q is...do i use my slicks or my stockies-haha-???-prolly the slicks without the lift off!-hehe

nismon14
2nd June 2003, 06:35 PM
cant wait to see thoes pics:D And yes the car does have a custom bulit lsd but you right even with my old trans it would do the two wheel peel!! thats kinda odd oh well pulsars rock

Android 360
2nd June 2003, 06:50 PM
if i lose traction in the wet its always with both wheels

exa18
3rd June 2003, 10:48 AM
That would make my car the "one wheel bandit" then, I have film of me at Willowbank drag strip, smoken' em up BIG TIME for all my mates before a run and it was "One-Wheel-City, Population: Me".

Nismo14: Can you tell us about the setup in this car dude? You keep saying its far from standard, tell us what it's packing!

TTriX
4th June 2003, 09:14 AM
exa18...
i am pissing myself laughing up here in c-c-c-cold c-c-c-canada-hehe...i guess you would be the only bandit i have ever heard of-hehe

as for nismon's set up...
i would guess an lsd tranny out of a stanza?
let us know nismon!
T

nismon14
5th June 2003, 11:16 AM
well i guess ill tell you whats in my little car it started life as an e16i and now has a motor and drive line from a 1994 200sx in it (ga16de) the motor has had a ton of custom work done!.as for the trans i had a drive line shop in my city bulid me the diff its lsd parts from a sr20 trans work like a dream bites a little to hard when the roads are wet makes things kinda fun but so far the diff seems to be solid..

exa18
5th June 2003, 11:46 AM
Cool! Nice set up, have u taken it to the strip to see what it cuts?

Also guys, I've been looking on a few USA websites on cars and shit, and the general feel that I get from them is that most of Americans think that Pulsars/Nissans in general suck arse big time? Or is it just me? Like that post where they chop the friggin guts out of a Pulsar and say it's no big loss? Heh?

The one wheel bandit.

nismon14
5th June 2003, 12:09 PM
well man out here from what ive seen its so much easyer to get a hold of hondas and because most hondas are all bolts on parts kid buy them and we dont get the cool nissans out here like skyline, gtir,sss it makes the nissan pickins slim as for strip times still got to run the car, the nearest strip is 4hours away to lazy to drive there.....lol