PDA

View Full Version : EXA / NX related Not happy Jan

Nugget
22nd January 2003, 04:08 PM
Get this, for people who remember when i bought the car, the yard said they will get me the piller trims. Now since i've tryed every auto wrecker in Brisbane and no one had a pair (A1 nissan have a right side $100) I went to nissan, $210.70 ea I wouldnt pay that much, but since the car yard said they were getting them and all other options were used up, I told them, they hit the roof and turned around and said "we're not paying that much its out of the question" :madfinger

They are only giving me $100. to get a pair dont forget i've been qouted $100 ea 2nd hand. :thumbsdow

So if anyone has a or knows of a wrecked n13 exa with the piller trims on it let me know and i'll give yo $100 for them (anywhere on aus, i dont care.) :dapimp

bogan
22nd January 2003, 05:59 PM
man thats fucked. remind me never to go to that car yard :/

Akil
22nd January 2003, 06:10 PM
What was the name of the car yard so other members know.

Exaterrestrial
22nd January 2003, 06:35 PM
check out the wreckers at capalaba, they have a n13 and an n12 exa!!if u are talking about the part just behind the seat that has like an armrest, with a huge hole and then meets up with the roof, i remember seeing at least 1 in the car, there may have been 2?? most of the car is gone, motor engine, front end, dash etc. and the rear end has been hit. but it's in pretty good shape and most of the interior is there! i dunno their number but i saw the car just the other day. its black with a silver race stripe over the top?? anyone remember it?? anyway goodluck mate, hope that helps, cya bud,
ET :bounce:

Blood
22nd January 2003, 07:02 PM
2 words -
TODAY TONIGHT

1 word -
MEDIA !

:madshake: :mafia:

NIP007
22nd January 2003, 07:55 PM
Waterballoons filled with ASIAN FISH SAUCE does wonders my friend! lol p.s. if the yard said they'd get you the trims they have to.. what kinda bs is that man... go see him and be calm and threaten him saying that your aunty is a researcher for ACA or Today Tonight lol

bogan
22nd January 2003, 09:57 PM
Name of car yard has been removed for legal reasons. If you want to know the name of the yard please PM boost.

just a warning.. thats where he brought the car from.... dont buy from them ever:)

Nugget
22nd January 2003, 10:01 PM
Thanks for the suport guys, for the people in Brisbane tell all the people you know in the market for a new ride to stear clear of "*** ****" Moorooka (It's on the magic mile)

There saying nothing is in writing but i was told when i bought it that they had been ordered and on the way so there was no need to get it in writing.

When i asked the yard to put the $100 payment in writing the flat answer was no they wont put anything on paper ther nnnns. Yeh and get this and this is a qoute "It might even be best if I pay someone $100 to go and pinch them off someone" how funcken rude is that. So if any Brizzie exas get their trims floged let me know and if i have a new set on the way we know where they got them from.

The parts I'm after for people who dont know is called a piller trim, its on the outside between the door windows and the piller its just a black plastic strip.

Dont know if its true or not but I've been told that once you remove the trim there fucked thats why I cant get them, is that right or not, if not who do I get them off without damageing them when I find some.

Sorry about the language but I'm not happy at the moment.:mafia:

(I've been asked to remove the yards name if you want to know PM me)

bogan
22nd January 2003, 10:06 PM
i think im gonna go pay these guys a visit 2morrow during lunch time :P
i work prolly 5mins from them

Nugget
22nd January 2003, 10:12 PM
ask for Ben he's the dick I've been talking to, and he's the boss

ExaBaybee
22nd January 2003, 10:22 PM
damn the man .... save exa dollars... thats jsut not right

NIP007
22nd January 2003, 10:24 PM
Hi guys,
I've removed the name of the car yard to avoid legal hassles. Cheers.

Nugget
22nd January 2003, 10:25 PM
This is one thing I thought about doing let me know what you think.

Step 1: I call nissan order the parts as '**** ****'
step 2: Get parts deliverd to me and the bill to '**** ****'
Step 3: I get whats owed and their stuck with the bill.

I cant see anything wrong with that does anyone esle

[please refrain from using the dealer's name again.. ]

Nugget
22nd January 2003, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by NIP007
Hi guys,
I've removed the name of the car yard to avoid legal hassles. Cheers.

Sorry man I've said their name a few times

NIP007
22nd January 2003, 10:32 PM
No probs buddy. I don't wanna seem like a forum nazi but people have gotten into a lot of trouble with slander and lible in the past on other forums and Warren and Howie wouldn't like a law suit against them I don't think hehe. Hope everything works out for you man, 99% of car dealers are the scum of the earth.

Nugget
22nd January 2003, 11:04 PM
Heres a pic of what I need.

Blood
23rd January 2003, 06:54 AM
hmm an EXA-cruise with baseball bats sounds good... !!

Wonderhow they will feel.. if there are like 10 EXAAS rock up with a car load each.. tha is like 40 ppl,,, all with bats and shit.. demanding the $$'s for them, or the piller trims ...
while we are there .. warn them not to touch our cars in the future ... rude pricks ...

probly a bit illeagal.. but i am up for it !!! :mafia:

bogan
23rd January 2003, 06:58 AM
ill talk to ben today and see wot he says for himself.. ill even use a threat like i know a aca reporter or something :P

Howie
23rd January 2003, 08:20 AM
Call Mark at Pulsar Parts (SA). He'll probably have a few.

Nugget
23rd January 2003, 07:54 PM
Got some $20 for the pair Dads in Sydney and he found some not bad hey. I've got a mates dad to write a receipt for $100 and Im going to visit them tomorrow to get remburst fo $100

bogan
23rd January 2003, 08:23 PM
sweeet thats pretty good..if they dont give u the $$$ make sure u do $100 damage to them :P

Nugget
23rd January 2003, 08:43 PM
nah mate $420 damage cause the should of saved the hassle and got new ones

Nugget
24th January 2003, 10:23 PM
b00st did you end up talking to ben.
Hes a bit of a tosser an't he?

bogan
24th January 2003, 11:08 PM
nar i went there to days in a row and he wansnt ther.. he just stepped out...

wwiifanatic
25th January 2003, 06:01 PM
That just happens to be a very hard part to find for Pulsars. I just happen to have a few extras for the right side.... I get them from the junkyard. They are extremely hard to get off, and most of the time they break. I broke the one on the left side of my car, and I've only been able to find/get one without breaking it. I'm putting epoxy and reenforcement on the inside brackets so it doesn't brake again.

I'm going to the junkyard again tomorrow. Maybe I can find some. When I do, I ALWAYS take them. You need the right side? Maybe we can make some arrangements and I can send one to you...

Then again, I live in California...

Nugget
26th September 2003, 10:10 AM
I bumped this for Rusty

Elanore
26th September 2003, 02:51 PM
I had a similar circumstance when the guy at the muffler shop through out my oil dipstick and speedo cable(burnt out) and refused to pay.

I just said to him

"I'm just trying to make it easy for you!!"

when they ask

"What do you mean by that"

just reply

"don't u worry about that"

it scared the hell out of him and he payed up real quick.

What i was going to do was "camp" out the front of his shop and tell every customer not to go in there and do business with him.

Hurt them in their back pocket like they are doing to you and they will soon learn a little politeness goes a long way.

Smeagol
27th September 2003, 01:44 AM
Nugget. If u want, I can check down here. It's a possibility, but if i find em, i can send em up 2 ya. Tis up 2 u, I don't mind putting in the time.

:cheers: :bat: :cheers:

Nugget
29th September 2003, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Smegal
Nugget. If u want, I can check down here. It's a possibility, but if i find em, i can send em up 2 ya. Tis up 2 u, I don't mind putting in the time.

:cheers: :bat: :cheers:

Its cool mate i got the parts i needed

Android 360
29th September 2003, 10:53 AM
my passenger side one broke off and i just used araldyte to glue it back on.

is it true that u need to slide it up to get it off? i may go get a few sets as spares...