REMOVE ADS
Closed Thread

Thread: Service Manual for NX Coupe

Service Manual for NX Coupe

Ohwell, I've decided im just gonna bite the bullet and spend the $300 getting the full service manual from pitstop.net.au

I wanted to put this money into a headunit, or even an exhaust but the frustrations dealing with the local nissan have made me decide that I just cant handle their pricing and apparent lack of knowledge.

I'll prolly still need their diagnostics computer, but maybe not... there is a way to get the codes manually but the book I have doesnt list them all... this one should

'94 Nissan NX Coupe
    MECHANICAL MODS: Modified Airbox & Sports filter, advanced timing, short shift.
    EXTERIOR MODS: 15" mags, nxcoupe.com stickers, colour coded trim.
    INTERIOR MODS: Blue dashlights, Trust Steel gearknob, Monza Blueleather gearboot, blue seat coverings.
    STEREO: Kenwood CD/mp3 HU, 4" 180W BOSS centres, Pioneer 16cm 3way fronts, Kenwood 5" Dualcone rears, 10" Kicker sub driven by BOSS 400w Amp.
    SUSPENSION: Front strut brace.

More when I got coin...

Typical Holden Bogans Herbs has disabled reputation Herbs's Avatar

Service Manual for NX Coupe

zeff before ya do mate have a peruse around ebay for a second hand one or one that someone has put onto cd and selling them off, also if you maily need it for wiring, engine and drivetrain just buy the pulsar n14 sss manual.
    $300 is much better spent on something else!!

yah good ideas, but I hate second hand books (bad experiences with missing pages) I have a pulsar manual already but the info is not comprehensive enough

I want something that'll tell me how to service every component

I'll be able to provide info from the book once it arrives though yay

'94 Nissan NX Coupe
    MECHANICAL MODS: Modified Airbox & Sports filter, advanced timing, short shift.
    EXTERIOR MODS: 15" mags, nxcoupe.com stickers, colour coded trim.
    INTERIOR MODS: Blue dashlights, Trust Steel gearknob, Monza Blueleather gearboot, blue seat coverings.
    STEREO: Kenwood CD/mp3 HU, 4" 180W BOSS centres, Pioneer 16cm 3way fronts, Kenwood 5" Dualcone rears, 10" Kicker sub driven by BOSS 400w Amp.
    SUSPENSION: Front strut brace.

More when I got coin...

EXA/NX Maniac tissue has disabled reputation tissue's Avatar

I got one a while ago off ebay for $150. Great book.

That said, http://www.fatrabbitclub.com/B13_service_manual.zip is similar to the FSM but isnt limited to the NX coupe. A lot of useless stuff in it and I wouldnt trust some of the part numbers, but there are some good parts in it.
    thanks to coach from the sr20deforums as the manual is on his site with his bandwidth

EDIT:: Blood -
    Thought i would sticky this, If someone finds a better one, let me know
    Thanks
    Last edited by Blood; 18th January 2005 at 10:15 PM.

. Blood has much to be proud of Blood has much to be proud of Blood's Avatar

note: file = 16MB

Closed Thread