REMOVE ADS
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: dirty arab joke 18+

FWD drifter {TUBZ} has disabled reputation {TUBZ}'s Avatar

dirty arab joke 18+

ok ABU ABED simpily means the father of abed..but arabs always make joke of abu abed.
    abu abed was a president of a country and was married to EM ABED (mother of abed) and everytime abu abed wanted to have sex with her she refused...week after week she kept saying no..after a while abu abed was walking past the bedroom wen he heard moaning..he open the door and found a solder fuking em abed..abu abed was shocked..the guard was sent to death....weeks later abu abed still couldnt get sex from her...then one day he had a buisness meeting outside of town and he decided to put a razor blade in em abeds pussy....after he came back from the buisness trip he orded all the guards to line up and pull down there pants....abu abed was shocked..all the guards have there diks cut exept one guard......abu abed told that guard "ur the best guard there is im going to make u the highest rank possible" the guard replies "THHHANK U THIIRRR"
    {my N12 Is Like A Slut, Every Mechanic In Broady Has Opened Her Up 'n' Had Their Way With Her} thats impacter

theres alot of abu abed joke i just forgot them all
    {my N12 Is Like A Slut, Every Mechanic In Broady Has Opened Her Up 'n' Had Their Way With Her} thats impacter

Banned Photoglossy is well respected Photoglossy's Avatar

haha, pretty good 1

14.687 @ 152.41kph 4/11/05

owner of the beast mark00001 is well respected mark00001's Avatar

thats an oldie, never used to be an arab joke tho

ohh u never know us arabs create everything..lol

that was too much effort to read,

there was one with King arthur etc which made alot more sense considering lancerlot was actually shafting his miss

to work

Bust some

Have some

Have fun

none of this

Wake up like

+ Reply to Thread