REMOVE ADS
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: N13 Mods & General Modification Prices.

I got Monroe GT struts for about 90each and king springs at 90 a pair

steering rods 30 each
    Garry

Are those springs EXA specifics?
    MC

Guru sos6661 is very helpful round here sos6661's Avatar

hey guys,
    would i be able to get a price on all the sensors? i'm still to do a fault code check on the ecu, but would like to replace all my sensors anyways.

and cypress.....yeah GM owns holden in australia, i think they always have.....just the australian GM sorta.......GM also recently bought out another manufacturer, can't remember which one in particular though.

anyways cheers fellas,
    steve

mcalvo_cr,

KD50L - low springs for the exa
    KD50SL - superlow springs for the exa.

. Blood has much to be proud of Blood has much to be proud of Blood's Avatar

mr Boom.. sent order to you off your website..
    credit card payment.. but i see that u havent taken it out of my account yet (credit card account) ??

E .· ` ' / ·. F Clown has a brilliant future Clown has a brilliant future Clown has a brilliant future Clown has a brilliant future Clown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StaTiK2 View Post
    mcalvo_cr,

KD50L - low springs for the exa
    KD50SL - superlow springs for the exa.
    You need the kdrl-50 on the front, and kdrl-50sl on the back to level out the ride height due the the rear being all jacked up from the factory.
    If you put superlows on the front its beyond low.

BTW: Staik, You forgot the "rl"

Thanks for the input guys.. how much will it be lowed having L in the front and SL in the back? 1.5 inches maybe? My concern is about having the carter too close from the road so I could damage it any time. The last time I lowered my ride cuttin the springs (yeah.. I know now it is quite stupid) I hit the header so bad that have to get it professional fixed (cutting and replace the whole curve in one ot the pipes)..

Here at Costa Rica, streets are just crap. Swamps and holes here and there when you don't expect them .. Last night I just squared my left front rim falling in a stupid hole covered with whater. Dented the rim in two different spots. Now let see if I can get it fixed..

Thanks again!
    MC

Not so Newbie Gibbo-EXA! is very helpful round here Gibbo-EXA!'s Avatar

hey guys
    i have just bought a 1987 exa with a CA18DE engine 4 $500!!! Do any of u know how much it miay cost for new pistons and rings?? it blows a shit load of smoke. also if in one here is from perth, i would defintely like to come along on some cruises!!!!!!!! Sik

*+*SpArKs In ThE DaRk *+* Vameta is someone we respect

gibbo exa pm me and we can sort out a cruise dude
    ShIfT To DrIft

Not so Newbie Gibbo-EXA! is very helpful round here Gibbo-EXA!'s Avatar

kk

Regular obediah0 is very helpful round here

i got kyb gr2 struts($30)for my n13.there on the way but i cant find them again, dont remember where i got them from i used someones pc to look them up, i also got a turbo and intercooler, its a t3 garrett, im bolting it to my stock jdm ca18de, also have strut bar($10.00), just trying to get some power out of it.

Regular Hzl08 is very helpful round here Hzl08's Avatar

Hey gang,

I managed to pick up a new n13 headlight before my roadworthy check for $40. Seems reasonable to me...

EXA'd since January 10th 2008!

speed addict 12.2ET@124MPH is very helpful round here 12.2ET@124MPH's Avatar

Arrow Maxima Drive Line In N13

for those who r sick of breaking standard gear boxes i have an option that might interest you! i have put a 92 maxima vg30 drive line into my n13 PULSAR (GEAR BOX ,DRIVE SHAFTS, HUBS & BRAKES) should be the same to put into N13 exa!
    it's rather a simple process. gear box bolts straight up to the CA18DET you need to get a clutch plate to suit the larger spline! most nissans are the same eg silvia skyline patrol all have the same spline.
    engine mounts dont change but the passenger side mount needs to be moved forward to the next two holes in the chassis!
    drive shafts stay the same
    you need to modify the hubs a lil, where the ball joint bolts up you need to machine out and get a sleeve put in to suit the N13 ball joint. you also need to drill out the bottom hole on the strut a lil bit bigger to fit the right bolt for the hub

that should be all will post a better write up when i get time!
    Last edited by 12.2ET@124MPH; 27th April 2008 at 05:43 PM.

Back in black Packy has a brilliant future Packy has a brilliant future Packy has a brilliant future Packy has a brilliant future Packy has a brilliant future Packy's Avatar

Only problem I can see with that is having to get 2 rims in 5 stud. Thanks for the info though mate, handy for those that are having driveline issues.

Turbo N12 Mech Stevoss is very helpful round here Stevoss's Avatar

Electric life Aftermarket Power Window Kits in sydney
    Supplied: 360
    Installed: 580

for contact details www.electriclife.com.au
    RB26Z!
    Super Happy Fun White hatch Club Member and Proud of it

Nx sr20det rusty is someone we respect rusty's Avatar

whats the fan belt worth and a heavy duty clutch??
    ---EXA Australia 2004 Attender ---

brap brap brap StaTiK has a brilliant future StaTiK has a brilliant future StaTiK has a brilliant future StaTiK has a brilliant future StaTiK's Avatar

what belt do you mean...

i recently had to replace my P/S belt and that was $19.90.

im unsure on the prices of the other belts.
    1988 Nissan Pathfinder in the build - FJ20ET 4x4 rig coming soon
    "Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
    Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Nx sr20det rusty is someone we respect rusty's Avatar

the main one on side of engine
    ---EXA Australia 2004 Attender ---

The Good Samaritan tobias08 is very helpful round here tobias08's Avatar

Body Kit

Im after a nice body kit for my exa as it is stock. Roughly how much are they worth, where is the best place to buy them and how much does a respray generally cost for the body kit.

brap brap brap StaTiK has a brilliant future StaTiK has a brilliant future StaTiK has a brilliant future StaTiK has a brilliant future StaTiK's Avatar

tobias08, check this thread.

it still isnt finished mind you...

http://www.nissanexa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45936
    1988 Nissan Pathfinder in the build - FJ20ET 4x4 rig coming soon
    "Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
    Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

+ Reply to Thread