REMOVE ADS
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Magazine feature thread!

Series 1.2.3.4 reeceknot has a brilliant future reeceknot has a brilliant future reeceknot has a brilliant future reeceknot's Avatar

Magazine feature thread!

Heres some scans i have recently acquired and some that are found on the forum. but ive put them all into one thread and people feel free to email any ones that i dont have to timmis333@hotmail.com or send through msn etc.
    can someone please sticky this! so it doesnt get lost and people have to go deep into the forum to find them ever again

ILEGAL

Lou matreski's N12

OOBABY

WHAT DA

LOWNX HOT4s

Fast fours double feature thanks to exactly...doh

Car audio australia exa

LEBSTA from hot4s
    Last edited by reeceknot; 11th May 2007 at 02:24 PM.

Series 1.2.3.4 reeceknot has a brilliant future reeceknot has a brilliant future reeceknot has a brilliant future reeceknot's Avatar

ill put up some more soon..
    LOWEXA

A very interesting Red one from fast fours back in 1993

Another red one from fast fours but this is more audio orientated

LOWNX in fast fours

SIRNX in hot4s

NXR02C in HOT4s

March HOT4s

Last edited by reeceknot; 11th May 2007 at 02:09 PM.

No Idea... KaiShin has a brilliant future KaiShin has a brilliant future KaiShin has a brilliant future KaiShin's Avatar

Good idea man!

All you need to do is put the img tages next to eachother and not on a new line!

I <3 Chkn, Bogan, Blood, Packy & Packy's Mum

ford owner :D flame on... Cooraf is someone we respect Cooraf's Avatar

sweet..... i know what i'm reading at lunchtime today

great idea.....

* ALTEZZA taillights
    * PEX SPORTS catback exhaust system
    * 19" ANZ RENEGADES
    * XR STEERING WHEEL
    * LOWERED
    * CUSTOM CAI WITH POD

IN PLANNING: 5/6spd manual conversion, LSD dif gears

Semi-retired veteran chkn72 has a brilliant future chkn72 has a brilliant future chkn72 has a brilliant future chkn72 has a brilliant future chkn72's Avatar

Sweet idea.... If i can find them, i've got a magazine with an N12 and N13 in it both turbo

oooo the fast fours gold edition

when you scan them make sure you enable descreen which removes all them dots on tamera's one..

got all of mine up now

hehe go lowexa!!!

those were the days...

definately stickied

Flamin HOT Exa! exactly...doh is a splendid one to behold exactly...doh is a splendid one to behold exactly...doh's Avatar

i've got a fast fours where they featured a white n13 and a yellow n12 in the same article. will post asap.

Guru of boostage Ben Hewitson is known as a rock round here Ben Hewitson's Avatar

is it just me or does ILLEGAL share a striking resemblance to OOBABY...?
    Benagiser

I didn't buy an early model Nissan FWD turbo cause i wanted a reliable car now did I...?
    "The smaller the monkey the more it looks like it would kill you at the first given opportunity"

,`,,`,,`, <== What is this..? Why do people do this..? Its making me all..ARGH..!

brap brap brap StaTiK has a brilliant future StaTiK has a brilliant future StaTiK has a brilliant future StaTiK has a brilliant future StaTiK's Avatar

maybe coz they're the same car
    1988 Nissan Pathfinder in the build - FJ20ET 4x4 rig coming soon
    "Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
    Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Flamin HOT Exa! exactly...doh is a splendid one to behold exactly...doh is a splendid one to behold exactly...doh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chkn72
    Sweet idea.... If i can find them, i've got a magazine with an N12 and N13 in it both turbo
    derr why didn't i read your post? we're talking bout the same one, don't look too hard i'mn scanning the last page now.

brap brap brap StaTiK has a brilliant future StaTiK has a brilliant future StaTiK has a brilliant future StaTiK has a brilliant future StaTiK's Avatar

u know that there is already a thread with magazine articles on the cars? older ones, but shouldnt they be added here?
    "Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
    Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

stat link us to the thread eh? is it the same ones or others?

Elite Member wingnut has much to be proud of wingnut has much to be proud of wingnut's Avatar

there has also been some in the latest hot 4's extra books!

Exa Oz 2004 attendee

http://forum.nissanexa.com/showthread.php?t=33388

this thread reece. Its directly below this one in the multimedia section mate

its old articles from when the exas first came out, not showcar features like this thread has turned into!

Tony, u sure man? i have the latest Extras book, i think

nah i ment as in modified car magazine's as there is a hell of alot less than the advertisment ones.....

all ive got down below is

LOWEXA magazine feature.. Android 360 Multimedia Post 27 25th April 2005 07:09 PM
    EXA in HOT 4's, not a feature, but still an exa! Exaterrestrial Multimedia Post 37 8th April 2004 03:43 AM
    ILEGAL Feature - Look here Lonx What's New 33 26th June 2003 02:14 PM
    Best Feature

Dream Drive & Drift!!! EXTICY is well respected EXTICY's Avatar

nice idea
    I like this alot

got another one up.. cheers to exactly...doh

cheers to reeceknot, awesome idea for a thread.

+ Reply to Thread