REMOVE ADS
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Magazine feature thread!

Series 1.2.3.4 reeceknot has a brilliant future reeceknot has a brilliant future reeceknot has a brilliant future reeceknot's Avatar

bump! new scans up

Series 1.2.3.4 reeceknot has a brilliant future reeceknot has a brilliant future reeceknot has a brilliant future reeceknot's Avatar

bump, should have a new scan up either tonight or tomorrow!

Flamin HOT Exa! exactly...doh is a splendid one to behold exactly...doh is a splendid one to behold exactly...doh's Avatar

did XAD05 ever end up in a mag?

nope

Semi-retired veteran chkn72 has a brilliant future chkn72 has a brilliant future chkn72 has a brilliant future chkn72 has a brilliant future chkn72's Avatar

yes it did!! hot 4's... there are pics floating around on the net...

Exaless Bardock_4 has much to be proud of Bardock_4 has much to be proud of Bardock_4's Avatar

i think there is a link in the whats new section.

yeh but it was never in the magazine itself, hot4s only just took pics of it,,,

Semi-retired veteran chkn72 has a brilliant future chkn72 has a brilliant future chkn72 has a brilliant future chkn72 has a brilliant future chkn72's Avatar

oh well thats lame.... if i ever get my car in a mag it certainly won't be hot/fast 4's autosalon mag FTW!!

autosalon is ghey lol, its all about fast fours..

Flamin HOT Exa! exactly...doh is a splendid one to behold exactly...doh is a splendid one to behold exactly...doh's Avatar

+1
    fast fours is where its at!

Exaless Bardock_4 has much to be proud of Bardock_4 has much to be proud of Bardock_4's Avatar

any car mag would do

Newbie Snowdrift is very helpful round here

So, I have a question. Does anyone have any 'good' scans of old magazine articles. (Not modified ones, I could care less about that.) Stuff like car and driver and motor trend and such.

I already went through that other thread with all the old mag articles and tests that someone took pictures of, but you can't read them for crap because quality sucks when zoomed in.

I was hoping someone had some mag articles they could scan in at a higher resolution than those crappy photos. Something people can actually read.

+ Reply to Thread