REMOVE ADS
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Magazine feature thread!

Series 1.2.3.4 reeceknot has a brilliant future reeceknot has a brilliant future reeceknot has a brilliant future reeceknot's Avatar

craig get your ass in here and see if these new ones i got are the same as the ones that are on your defunct pc?

Guru of boostage Ben Hewitson is known as a rock round here Ben Hewitson's Avatar

we need to have a thread about magazine articles and one about discussions so we dont clutter this thread up too much.
    Benagiser

I didn't buy an early model Nissan FWD turbo cause i wanted a reliable car now did I...?
    "The smaller the monkey the more it looks like it would kill you at the first given opportunity"

,`,,`,,`, <== What is this..? Why do people do this..? Its making me all..ARGH..!

Flamin HOT Exa! exactly...doh is a splendid one to behold exactly...doh is a splendid one to behold exactly...doh's Avatar

eh i reckon its all good as long as the articles stay on the first page.

Elite Member wingnut has much to be proud of wingnut has much to be proud of wingnut's Avatar

i agree as long as the articals stay on the first page!

Exa Oz 2004 attendee

Series 1.2.3.4 reeceknot has a brilliant future reeceknot has a brilliant future reeceknot has a brilliant future reeceknot's Avatar

haha tony and exact, reading each others minds now??

ok ill start a new thread called the discussion one and get joel or someone to sticky it right next to this one and they can come clean it up.. or someone just make me a mod please

where should i start the thread ?? cause i dont think its suitable for multi media but it needs to be near this thread??

brap brap brap StaTiK has a brilliant future StaTiK has a brilliant future StaTiK has a brilliant future StaTiK has a brilliant future StaTiK's Avatar

nah, id start it up in this topic section, because its what the thread is in if you know what i mean
    1988 Nissan Pathfinder in the build - FJ20ET 4x4 rig coming soon
    "Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
    Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

the white exa in the fast4's gold is now BANSHI
    had a lot of work since then

good idea of a thread too
    1993 Nissan NXR
    1998 Honda EK4T Civic
    2000 Honda EK Civic
    1988 Nissan EXA - Dirt collector
    1992 Nissan NXR - Japanese JellyBean
    1989 Nissan EXA - Full Custom BodyKit, Carbon Fiber Bonnet and more

www.DriftRush.com <-- Newly formed Automotive TV show, sign up online for chances to win!

brap brap brap StaTiK has a brilliant future StaTiK has a brilliant future StaTiK has a brilliant future StaTiK has a brilliant future StaTiK's Avatar

u mean the one with the n12?

and is BANSHI still around?
    "Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
    Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

wow! i didnt no that was banshi!!

yeh its still around, in qld i think?

yerp it's banshi

that's one car you don't wanna fuck with in it's current form..

looks completely different back then... hahaha..

also, if someone is able to, SCAN UP THE N12 FEATURE IN THE MARCH 2007 HOT4s!!

its a pretty good article

yer the magazine is in my locker at work! ill have it up tomorrow night after 8

awesome... id put it up myself, but i dont have a scanner anymore....

forget what happened to it...

Guru FARQ2 is well respected

noticed a b13 nx coupe and a n12 exa in the latest edition of hot 4's. coems with 2 magazines and a dvd. n12 in the hot 4's mag and the b13 in the hot 4's nissan special. would scan it but my scanner is dodgy (like my car )

thats the one im talking about bro.. that Hot4s special has been in about 3 mags in the past 6 months too...

also, in the gtir feature, it makes a reference to NVD-12C, which is the purple exa with the mad airbrushing on the bonnet... nothing to add to this, but thought id point it out...

Elite Member wingnut has much to be proud of wingnut has much to be proud of wingnut's Avatar

yeah i got my copy today i also have a copy with lebsta? aka splice in it to

Exa Oz 2004 attendee

From the March hot4s - Thought Id help out.
    Last edited by Android 360; 31st March 2007 at 08:12 AM.

Thanks Gregory! added to post #2

yeh i seen that in that blue gtir feature, now that gtir is running around here..

thanks for that joel

+ Reply to Thread