REMOVE ADS
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Dyno numbers (with proof)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyshious View Post
    Dude - you ARE a legend, you know that right?? I'm calling them as soon as the boss isn't looking. LOL
    lol just a suggestion eh...
    ive worked for em for over 5 years now and they can order in pretty much anything to do with cars...... can even order in a garage if you want - no shit

if the 14yo behind the counter tries to tell you otherwise, then ask to look at the rocket catalogue.

either that, have the part numbers ready and ask them to type it into iCat...

Has Too Many Cars! Lyshious is someone we respect Lyshious's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    Lysh did I read somewhere that you are 16th on the power figures for NA cars? Do you have a list of that at all? I want to see what my competition would be if I wanted to try for that
    I've since been bumped down to 19th after Final Battle - but here ya go! Still the only NON Honda in the top 26

http://www.hpheaven.com.au/records.p...oosted=1&nos=1
    Dyno Records for Class: 4 Cylinder - N/A
    Lysh's Cars

Quote Originally Posted by Android 360 View Post
    lol just a suggestion eh...
    ive worked for em for over 5 years now and they can order in pretty much anything to do with cars...... can even order in a garage if you want - no shit

if the 14yo behind the counter tries to tell you otherwise, then ask to look at the rocket catalogue.

either that, have the part numbers ready and ask them to type it into iCat...
    Hahahahahaha - that's gold. I've managed to confuse many a 14 yr old behind the counter! In more than 1 store! LOL

What's the rocket catalogue? I'm anticipating the blank stare already.

Are the part numbers as provided by the supplier or are they changed to have part numbers for the store stock? Does that make sense....?
    Lysh's Cars

The Sagacious One Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness's Avatar

Fark Lysh thats impressive. I see a celica on there (thats what I've got) only got 97fwkw!!! Woulda thought it'd get more than that.

Thanks for the list too btw!!!
    I had to choose between a big dick and a good memory. Unfortunately, I can't remember what I chose...

I've since been bumped down to 19th after Final Battle - but here ya go! Still the only NON Honda in the top 26

http://www.hpheaven.com.au/records.p...oosted=1&nos=1
    Dyno Records for Class: 4 Cylinder - N/A
    lol i just saw im on that list
    1993 Nissan NXR
    1998 Honda EK4T Civic
    2000 Honda EK Civic
    1988 Nissan EXA - Dirt collector
    1992 Nissan NXR - Japanese JellyBean
    1989 Nissan EXA - Full Custom BodyKit, Carbon Fiber Bonnet and more

www.DriftRush.com <-- Newly formed Automotive TV show, sign up online for chances to win!

No probs! I keep an eye on that list I had a look at that too - I thought the Celicas would be making more! Well - always room for improvement! Sock it to that Celica! Show it what you can make it do! And then let me know so I can see how it went

Segg's is on there too?? Where on there? Which 1 is yours??
    Lysh's Cars

im holding strong @ number 33

i wish that list would say what engine people have

some of civics could have K20 or H22 conversions!
    1993 Nissan NXR
    1998 Honda EK4T Civic
    2000 Honda EK Civic

www.DriftRush.com <-- Newly formed Automotive TV show, sign up online for chances to win!

Dude - you wanna know what the funny part is? Until I had the engine conversion - I was holding form at 30th!

I'm with you on the engines though - that way I could reasearch what I'm up aganist - know thy enemy! LOL
    Lysh's Cars

if a civic has a B18c, K20 or H22. You will have a very difficult time beating it in a race and figures. Thats all you need to know heh.

Honda's n/a 4cyl performance can not really be matched. Their aftermarket support is amazing.

the car under you, the civic type R has a stock K20 in it. pulls just under ur power stock *asuming its stock from its figure which seems accurate*

1-18 all hondas
    1993 Nissan NXR
    1998 Honda EK4T Civic
    2000 Honda EK Civic

That's How I Roll ! tibinstein is someone we respect tibinstein's Avatar

That list is some interesting shit...
    And remember kids: The higher your post count the bigger your penis.l

The Sagacious One Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness's Avatar

Haha Lysh I'm still not sure if I want to start pouring money into the Celica just yet..... I have an SR20DET project in the making possibly so......
    I had to choose between a big dick and a good memory. Unfortunately, I can't remember what I chose...

LOL I was gonna buy an SR20DET NX - but the guy never got back to me, so I'm going the 300ZX instead.

Did the list inspire you too??

I love knowing hat my competition can do - that way it's easier to see how much you need to beat them, and go about sourcing more go-fast parts. LOL
    Lysh's Cars

Series 1.2.3.4 reeceknot has a brilliant future reeceknot has a brilliant future reeceknot has a brilliant future reeceknot's Avatar

Lyshious, what's the specs on your car?

Quote Originally Posted by reeceknot View Post
    Lyshious, what's the specs on your car?
    SR20VE conversion, stage 2 cams, racing spec head gasket, port n polish, full custom mandrel bent 2 1/2in zorst, custom headers, high flow cat, custom mandrel bent cold air intake, throttle body from Primera, Wolf V500, new fuel pump, heavy duty button clutch, lowered suspension (pedders sports ryda - coz i was poor at the time)... That's all I can think of right now - other than the obvious paint, almost finished body kit and 17in rims with low pros. LOL
    Lysh's Cars

Not so Newbie Phineas Q. is very helpful round here

N13 Pulsar with a CA18DET

This was with 13psi and a t25g.

!
    Last edited by SeGGy; 30th January 2009 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Wrong button, ooops!

Series 1.2.3.4 reeceknot has a brilliant future reeceknot has a brilliant future reeceknot has a brilliant future reeceknot's Avatar

SR20VE conversion, stage 2 cams, racing spec head gasket, port n polish, full custom mandrel bent 2 1/2in zorst, custom headers, high flow cat, custom mandrel bent cold air intake, throttle body from Primera, Wolf V500, new fuel pump, heavy duty button clutch, lowered suspension (pedders sports ryda - coz i was poor at the time)... That's all I can think of right now - other than the obvious paint, almost finished body kit and 17in rims with low pros. LOL
    Go 3inch exhaust, you will notice the difference

What brand of cam's are they? should look into some franklin ones

also what extractors do you have?

Been thinking about upgrading to the 3in - have about 1psi build up in the system at the moment.

Cams brand - I have no idea! I'll have to find out.

Extractors are custom made - so Lysh brand. LOL
    Lysh's Cars

Quote Originally Posted by Phineas Q. View Post

N13 Pulsar with a CA18DET

This was with 13psi and a t25g.
    not a bad figure

however she needs a tune!
    1993 Nissan NXR
    1998 Honda EK4T Civic
    2000 Honda EK Civic

Definately upgrade to 3inch and fujitsubo extractors, pretty exxy but the quality and gains are second to none

3in all the way through? Or just to the cat?

The only issue with the headers is that the zorst ports for the VE are oval - the DE is round - which is why I've had to go custom.
    Lysh's Cars

+ Reply to Thread