REMOVE ADS
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Forum consolidation

brap brap brap StaTiK has a brilliant future StaTiK has a brilliant future StaTiK has a brilliant future StaTiK has a brilliant future StaTiK's Avatar

i was going to say Warren, i swear the place is a bit more active in just the past couple days..

loving it
    1988 Nissan Pathfinder in the build - FJ20ET 4x4 rig coming soon
    "Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
    Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Yeah, the old setup worked well with 15-20 or so posts per hour average we had back in the day, but lately it's reduced back to about 60 a day! Definitely needed an overhaul! I'd been looking to do it for ages but was a bit scared of losing the old areas' identities when removing them - but about a month ago I realised I could just use the prefixes and mass add prefixes via a query and then merge!

Worked a treat!
    Warren & GeePee2
    R.I.P. GeePee

http://www.last.fm/user/ozasis

AWD/4WD MASTER TOOQIKK is someone we respect TOOQIKK's Avatar

or at least a sub forum ....thanks for the book mark!
    T-1 Certified AMSoil Dealer
    www.lubedealer.com/dkinney
    for all your synthetic oil and filter needs

RIP Nixie p_vander is very helpful round here p_vander's Avatar

In the new cruises and regional discussion forum, the popular threads sticky that came with the new forum could be improved a bit...

Under US/CAN, the link to the Pulsar Club of Canada thread probably doesn't need to be there. Pulsarnx.ca has been down for years. It looks like the other Canadian Nissan forum (In French) mentioned in that thread is still active though. Most people who click on the link in the stick probably won't scroll down far enough to find that link though.

Just my $0.02

Fuel Injection => ECU => Engine has a brain
    Carburetor =>Engine has a mind of its own

- 1986 Nissan Pulsar NX (Nixie: RIP- Dead to rust)
    - 1994 Infiniti Q45
    - 1992 Accord Coupe

I just included all threads that were stickied in the various forums. I'll remove the pulsarc club ca thread from the list. If you think I should add any, let me know.

Cheers!
    Warren & GeePee2
    R.I.P. GeePee

Weilder of Wooden Spoon!! ExaBaybee has a brilliant future ExaBaybee has a brilliant future ExaBaybee has a brilliant future ExaBaybee's Avatar

Looks good warren, you deserve a cookie or a cowboy!!!!

havent been in for a bit, been a bit busy,
    Living Is Easy With Eyes Shut!

I <3 chkn

brap brap brap StaTiK has a brilliant future StaTiK has a brilliant future StaTiK has a brilliant future StaTiK has a brilliant future StaTiK's Avatar

LOVE the tech article layout!!! looks absolutely MINT!!!
    1988 Nissan Pathfinder in the build - FJ20ET 4x4 rig coming soon
    "Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
    Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Cheers... took ages converting a lot of the old stuff from Howie's old static pages, but promoting tech stuff from the forum into an article is a breeze.

I'm sure there's ways it can be improved. I'll probably tinker with it a bit more before it's completely finished.
    Warren & GeePee2
    R.I.P. GeePee

Loving the new look of the forum ... and was thinking ( everyone else will probably disagree lol ) that it would be cool if there was a nissanexa.com myspace page.. so i could put it in my top friends lol

geees myspace thats so 2008! lol

Newbie Desperado is very helpful round here Desperado's Avatar

Forgive me if I ask not there.
    But how to put an avatar? I can not understand.
    Thank you.

Try here:
    http://www.nissanexa.com/profile.php?do=editavatar

There may also be a post amount needed before you can put one up. I dont remember if this forum has one or not.

Put the boots to him. Medium style.

Newbie Desperado is very helpful round here Desperado's Avatar

Thank you.
    There may also be a post amount needed before you can put one up. I dont remember if this forum has one or not.
    It seems so.

+ Reply to Thread