I've got some drivability issues with my EXA, so maybe you guys can help me out.
Vehicle:1987 Nissan Pulsar SE, CA16DE, 135000 miles, with CA18DE 5 speed transmission
1) Start the car in the morning
- Starts fine
- Sometimes it Idles rough and bounces between 500 and 800 rpms
2) Pull out of my driveway
- Sometimes the car wants to die just pulling out of the driveway
- Car has like zero power at low RPMs
- Car acts like it wants to die at low RPMs
- Shifting from 1st into 2nd, no power unless high RPMs
3) Drive for a bit on the hwy and car warms up
- Higher RPMs the car feels fine, not sluggish, has some pep
- Get off hwy and the idle is rough and car wants to die
I tested the vacuum at it reads -17 on the gauge, and wavers a little bit. I hooked it up to my 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege and it reads -22 solid at idle and -19 solid when AC is on. Any thoughts?