REMOVE ADS
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: For sale guidlines

For sale guidlines

Hey,

I'm getting a bit tired of seeing for sale threads with practically no information where necessary.

If we could have moderators enforce things like the location of items that'd be great.

And I'd also love to see every for sale thread with price. I'm quite sick of people saying 'pm offers' etc without any form of a price guide. Other forums have made this change with good success, and seeing it here I believe would do well. A, 'price or thread deleted policy' would be a good ideal, in my opinion.

Thanks team.

Sound System GOD bitches fever is a name known to all fever is a name known to all fever's Avatar

it's good in a way so that people who sells the stuff knows how interested you are.. not just saying"i will snap that off you" then not a single move from the buyer parts.. and also in one case that people are too cheap on this forum.. so you never know how much money they gonna spend.. like funny story is i got an offer of 150 for the carbon bonnet.. made my day

in other times you know you not gonna rip people.. and seeing the amount of stuff i got for sale it's hard to put a price on 1 plastic door cover lol .. 0.50c each?? or else when he offer you a price then he can decide if you are in his price range or not..

my 2 cents though
    Quote Originally Posted by exacyzm View Post
    I could weld better, and I have never welded anything in my life. I don't even know what end to weld with.
    Red Moon Build Thread
    Post your coupe here
    PARTS FOR SALESSS <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    NAME YOUR RIDE HERE BITCHES
    RED ANGEL BUILD THREAD

I guess so, but someone putting up a car for offers only, is just silly. I honestly have given up trying to snag parts when it's soley based on offers, I want to see prices so I know whether I'd be wasting my time or not. Also, at times, a price can reflect the condition.

Sound System GOD bitches fever is a name known to all fever is a name known to all fever's Avatar

agreed
    I could weld better, and I have never welded anything in my life. I don't even know what end to weld with.
    Red Moon Build Thread
    Post your coupe here
    RED ANGEL BUILD THREAD

EXA/NX Maniac faz92 is very helpful round here faz92's Avatar

heres the rules from mitsubishi club aus... theyre set up nicely.

Disclaimer:

Mitsubishi Club Australia or any of it's representatives cannot take responsibility for any For Sale advertisement, the negotiations between parties, the sale of and the delivery of any item listed in this section.

We recommend excercising caution when making any online transactions between members.

Posting items for sale in this section requires that you be the legal owner of said property.
    Listing and selling items in here for or on behalf of other persons (including family members of the poster) is not permitted, and will be removed immediately, UNLESS specific permission has been given by either The MCA President or Vice President. No other Mods or State Co-ordinator will be able to give this permission.

Should any member report an issue with a seller not delivering goods as promised the said member will be banned from this club and any information collected will be forwarded to relevant authorities as required by law.

Mitsubishi Club Australia recommends transactions be done in person, by Australia Post COD or Paypal to protect both members.

All Items For Sale must use a common template which is in this format:

Thread title MUST include item (Pioneer plasma TV), a model code wouldn't hurt, and State in which item is currently. The title must also be preceded by either FS or EOI depending on if the car is for sale or you are looking for expressions of interest.

Posts must follow the template below:

YEAR:
    MAKE:
    MODEL:
    COLOUR:
    ENGINE:
    TRANS:
    KMS:
    PRICE: Please include a price indicator or a firm price. No "make an offer". ONO is acceptable after a price.
    PAYMENT METHOD:
    OTHER INFO:
    PHOTOS: (photos aren't necessarily required, but strongly recommended)

Failure to comply with this format will result in your post being deleted without warning or notification.

and for parts etc....

Cars
    YEAR:
    MAKE:
    MODEL:
    COLOUR:
    ENGINE:
    TRANS:
    KMS:
    PRICE: Please include a price indicator or a firm price. No "make an offer". ONO is acceptable after a price.
    PAYMENT METHOD:
    OTHER INFO:

Parts
    ITEM:
    PAYMENT METHOD:
    OTHER INFO:

General
    ITEM:
    PAYMENT METHOD:
    OTHER INFO:

Failure to comply with this format will result in your post being deleted without warning or notification.

http://www.mitsubishiclubaustralia.c...ic.php?t=15338
    http://www.mitsubishiclubaustralia.c...?f=110&t=15651

I was going to say "Do you see any mitsubishis around here"? But we recently bought an evo.

Yeah, the sales thread here is a splodge.

Put the boots to him. Medium style.

ive had 3 mitsys , still own one and driving one now

Maybe not so detailed as Mitsubishi forums, but a better guideline with a forced price fix would be good. So tired of 'offers'. I just can't be bothered investigating it.

Quote Originally Posted by tatty000 View Post
    Maybe not so detailed as Mitsubishi forums, but a better guideline with a forced price fix would be good. So tired of 'offers'. I just can't be bothered investigating it.
    detail is good, all the FS threads on there are very clean, and get to the point, you dont need to ask questions to a person that only logs on once a month and yeah... i think its a awesome system theyve got going on

the disclaimer is simply to rid the admins of any responsibility, so that takes care of the legal stuff..

Guru Buzz has a brilliant future Buzz has a brilliant future Buzz has a brilliant future Buzz's Avatar

we do have fs thread rules not sure where they dissapared tho
    Green is not a colour it's a state of mind!!

ALL YOUR GREEN M&M'S BELONG TO ME
    ShReXa in the making CLICK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    we do have fs thread rules not sure where they dissapared tho
    we also had mods but none are round theses days by the looks of it
    Hondas - Reliable, tough, good economy, parts are fairly easy to get, maintain their value, comfortable, keep a contemporary look after many years, fairly quick as N/A's.

Nissan - Targa.

Therefore, Nissan wins.

Guru Buzz has a brilliant future Buzz has a brilliant future Buzz has a brilliant future Buzz's Avatar

oh there get on here every so ofton

really? warren must be a ninja! lol he is the only one left?
    Hondas - Reliable, tough, good economy, parts are fairly easy to get, maintain their value, comfortable, keep a contemporary look after many years, fairly quick as N/A's.

Nissan - Targa.

Therefore, Nissan wins.

lol howie has been on recentlt and so has deivlsexa

So I'm going to give this one a bump. I really would like to see some kind of rules in place for sale items, also I see a lot of users creating multiple threads over and over for items.
    I honestly think we just need an active mod around here. I understand the current ones get busy and pulled away, but this forum is still slowly happening.

Club Member Mojo is very helpful round here

You guys need more active members . Make flyers and stuff, give them to random EXA/NX-owners. Or maybe even just some businesscards. Expand the forum, perhaps. Maybe even go as far as asking eBay sellers to include a link to this website when the new owner pics up the car. The Dutch NX club started small as well, it's been there since 1998 or something. We still have a large group of active member, and each year we're getting more. Hell, we even set a new record for most NXs at a meeting at 55 NXs last year.

all moderators LOST hope in one sense.. some remembered that they got a life and that a pussy is better than a keyboard.. some got married, some died, some moved on cause this forum has been losing people that used to make it work.. they still members but cbf loggin on.. maybe bc people want everything cheap and now those 16yrs old who's working at maccas who are getting paid $250 a week are buying exa bc thats how cheap they are.. but then dont wanna spend money and come complaning on here lol..

tatty there is nothing you can do.. warren will come on from time to time and make a clean.. lets see how it goes
    Red Moon Build Thread
    Post your coupe here
    RED ANGEL BUILD THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by fever View Post
    . maybe bc people want everything cheap and now those 16yrs old who's working at maccas who are getting paid $250 a week are buying exa bc thats how cheap they are.. but then dont wanna spend money and come complaning on here lol..
    Hey, that was me... Earning a few bucks each week and bought an Exa at 18 as soon as I could afford it...

LOL touche
    Red Moon Build Thread
    Post your coupe here
    RED ANGEL BUILD THREAD

now those 16yrs old
    Hopefully some of those 16 year olds who buy cheap exas will do what I and many other people do, and keep their first car and spend money on it throughout their life. Like me and my pulsar.

Just because there are a few members here, doesnt mean the sales thread is inactive. When I was looking at it on a regular basis it got updated and added to continuously through the day. People would sign up just to post in it.

Put the boots to him. Medium style.

+ Reply to Thread