REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Smurf4107s N13 EXAs (DET Build in Progress

Smile Smurf4107s N13 EXAs (DET Build in Progress)

So figured since i have been on here for quite a while but never posted pics of my cars on here I figured Id post some pics of my EXA collection.

Nothing flashy as i dont have the cash to spend on them very often. But better than nothing at all.

GP Exa #66

The day I got her

Now as she sits on the hoist (Needs a snapped bolt removed from the head now and i cant get it out stupid high tensile bolts)

Now for the Orange beasty

Mug Sot

And the parts car plus collection shot

the collection of all 3 (parts car half stripped)
    Last edited by Smurf4107; 22nd January 2013 at 10:28 AM.

There appears to be some sort of spacial displacment around your plates. You might want to look into that. It might suck up your car.

Put the boots to him. Medium style.

Haha yer they were photos that the old man used a while back for something so he scrubbed the plates off with some crap program or something. Dunno why but meh.

Top thread

Haha thanks

Will be going out this long weekend to work on the Exas. Swap over the Head on the GP for one that doesnt have a snapped cam bracket bolt. Hope to get her off the hoist and driving. will be sweet to actually drive her. Ill be sure to post more pics. prob do a light cut and polish to if i have time. Probs gonna camp in the shed for the whole long weekend

So i got another wiper switch today. Not to mention the fact it has the wiper speed controll knob on it still that means full set of targa buttons and the wiper speed switch!! That means 1 complete EXA Woo

New head gasket and head bolts just arrived today. so hope to have the replacement done on the weekend and get the GP back to its former glory!

wow too many Exas. I would go crazy there.

Haha. The parts car is almost completly stripped now. The orange one runs fine the the GP will be running soon enough Well its already running just have to swap the head over with one that doesnt have a snapped cam bracket bolt.

So out with the old Head and in with the new one on the weekend. The GPs engine is Almost done. Just a few more wires and the coolent hoses to go and she should run assuming i got everything right. Haha.

The old head is off to get the bolt removed as it is still in good condition.

Got some cut and polish stuff in today to see if i can get the old color back up. Bit faded in spots and need to work on some of the clear. other than that she is almost ready to drive

Man, I wish I had the energy to work on my cars. Good stuff dude. Lots of things progressing.

Haha yer its all about time. I bearly have the time to get out there and work on them. Plus i got no license currently due to our gay legal system. So its harder to get out there when they are an hour away from where you live. but getting parts etc is easy as.

I did an image search for gay legal system and this came up.. Along with other things... where my comments about them would be acceptable 50 years ago.

Haha funny as

My replacement windscreen wiper switch arrived today. With the speed switch still attached. Very happy. None of my Exas had this as they were al broken off. Now the GP has 1.

Whats the bright red thing?

Its a LED. dunno what for. alarm most prob. will be taking it out.