REMOVE ADS
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Black listed?

Black listed?

Opera is telling me the site is black listed and I shouldnt be going to it.

This is just me yelling in the dark here, as I doubt there is anyone around who can hear me.

Im pretty sure Warren wasnt running this on a public server, so chances are his server has a problem. Or he is causing the problems.

Put the boots to him. Medium style.

I ran a couple of diagnostic toolsand found nothing. I'll probe further tomorrow.
    Cheers,
    Warren
    Warren & GeePee2
    R.I.P. GeePee

http://www.last.fm/user/ozasis

Guru Buzz has a brilliant future Buzz has a brilliant future Buzz has a brilliant future Buzz's Avatar

i'm getting malicious url blocked every time i open the site
    Green is not a colour it's a state of mind!!

ALL YOUR GREEN M&M'S BELONG TO ME
    ShReXa in the making CLICK HERE

WARREN! YOURE ALIVE! I thought you had discarded us like an under aged mothers baby.

PLEASE give one of us some moderating rights. And/or the ability to update the news page.

i'm getting malicious url blocked every time i open the site
    Could be advertising then.

i appear to be getting no alerts.

i have returned from the dead as well.
    AnmanIndustries i am able to moderate posts and threads i anything needs to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by SIK__M8 View Post
    loook its bogan rant rant rant rant rantbuy my exa rant rant rant

EXALATED Smurf4107 is very helpful round here Smurf4107's Avatar

Im not getting anything. Im online almost everyday. However i use firefox not Opera. So it might just be an Opera thing.

Quote Originally Posted by AnmanIndustries View Post
    PLEASE give one of us some moderating rights. And/or the ability to update the news page.
    Don't give any to Aaron. He will abuse it.

Get off Opera. No one uses Opera.

I to use firefox

Quote Originally Posted by SIK__M8 View Post
    loook its bogan rant rant rant rant rantbuy my exa rant rant rant

Quote Originally Posted by Smurf4107 View Post
    Im not getting anything. Im online almost everyday. However i use firefox not Opera. So it might just be an Opera thing.
    Actually it would have been Yandex which is the black list provider, browsers themselves dont black list stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by tatty000 View Post
    Don't give any to Aaron. He will abuse it.

Get off Opera. No one uses Opera.
    When it comes to serious things, like taking responsibility, I am serious. Dead serious. I will kill you.

Also about 5 months ago I got fed up with the instability and shit layout and set up of firefox and I hated the direction it was going so I went out and tried about 5 other different browsers. Turns out Opera was the best. And by far the best for web development I've found.
    Quote Originally Posted by bogan View Post

AnmanIndustries i am able to moderate posts and threads i anything needs to be done.
    Awesome them.

So can you update the news page?

My turn to be sentry meerkat8472 has disabled reputation meerkat8472's Avatar

Avast Antivirus is stoping me from accessing the site cause of malware. I've had to disable the real time shield to access it. From the look of it it's some kind of script that's triggering it, I know that could be anything. Sorry I can't be more helpful than that.
    ExaAus 2007 Attendee

Live Long and Prosper

Hmm. Well my side has stopped mentioned that here is a threat.

EXALATED Smurf4107 is very helpful round here Smurf4107's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by meerkat8472 View Post
    Avast Antivirus is stoping me from accessing the site cause of malware. I've had to disable the real time shield to access it. From the look of it it's some kind of script that's triggering it, I know that could be anything. Sorry I can't be more helpful than that.
    I get something like this also on my mates PC. Ill see what i can find and PM some info

Quote Originally Posted by AnmanIndustries View Post
    When it comes to serious things, like taking responsibility, I am serious. Dead serious. I will kill you.
    Aaron for PM.

Also about 5 months ago I got fed up with the instability and shit layout and set up of firefox and I hated the direction it was going so I went out and tried about 5 other different browsers. Turns out Opera was the best. And by far the best for web development I've found.
    I honestly feel Chrome takes the cake. There are just such a huge summary of reasons why it's such a neat browser, there is no real other option. In fact, I'm pretty much pro Google in everything.

Guys, since this first came about, I have noticed that if I start typing when the page opens, into the quick reply, in about 5 seconds time the page will refresh and I will have to start typing again. This didnt used to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by bogan View Post

GIVE ME RIGHTS!!!! or at least let me sticky shit
    Quote Originally Posted by tatty000 View Post
    Hondas - Reliable, tough, good economy, parts are fairly easy to get, maintain their value, comfortable, keep a contemporary look after many years, fairly quick as N/A's.

Nissan - Targa.

Therefore, Nissan wins.

+ Reply to Thread