REMOVE ADS
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hey guys What do i need to install a t25 turbo to my stock e15et? full 2

First Time Poster nismot is very helpful round here

hey guys What do i need to install a t25 turbo to my stock e15et? full 2

I have just bought a 1986 astra with a et pulsar turbo motor... it has full 2.5 inch exhaust and is running 7 psi.Have a return flow intercooler that i will get piping made for soon aswell. Just wondering what i need to install a t25 instead of the stock turbo.. thanks guys

Tofu Bang Bang brodeyledwell is someone we respect brodeyledwell's Avatar

You need just the turbo & thats it, t25's run oil & water lines but the water isnt overly necessary on them aslong as you let the car cool down for a short period of time, you can also put the t2 compressor housing on the t25 so the piping stays the same as the t25 have a 3 bolt flange from the compressor housing that comes up into like a 2" pipe, so if you can swap the housing over id suggest doing so, I did this to my exa a few years ago & the boost comes on every so slightly later than the T2 but pulls through more of the rev range

First Time Poster TOTR31 is very helpful round here

T25 install

hey guys.
    i have just recently purchased an n12 exa turbo. car is standard, but the turbo has shat itself.
    wanting to install a T25, any requirements needed for me to do this?

Club Member leayr has disabled reputation

u will need to rotate the turbo from rwd to fwd setup then the actuator will need to be modified then u will need a custom dump pipe cause t2 4 bolt and t25/t28 is 5 bolt then u will need to shorten the cross over pipe from tb to turbo and shorten the pipe from log to turbo pretty easy job just time consuming goodluck

+ Reply to Thread