REMOVE ADS
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What fuel pumps can be used not from an exa, pictures needed for restoration project

What fuel pumps can be used not from an exa, pictures needed for restoration project

Hello, im just starting my restoration project on my 1988 nissan exa and i have a feeling the fuel pump is dead. Although i will do further investigation im wondering is there any other options for fuel pumps that will fit the 1.6 but didn't actually come on the exa. I live in ireland and there is 0 parts for them and shipping from AUS or US is not cheap and im looking for a suitable fuel pump off of a car that could be more easily found in ireland. Im also looking for pictures of the metal area in which the rear lights are, just behing where the number plate is. The car is stripped on the back and has bad rust so im looking for pictures for reference when welding new patches. The area can be seen when the interior parts are gone and is by where the number playe would be. Photos of basically where the hatch sits . And the area behing the rear playe when the interior is gone
    Thanks

EXALATED Smurf4107 is very helpful round here Smurf4107's Avatar

You can upgrade to a better fuel pump like a walbro 255 or something. Just swap the pump over in the housing.

Ill see if i can get pictures of mine when i had the rear assembly off.

Cheers

Cheers

+ Reply to Thread