REMOVE ADS

Thread: 2 Nissan Pulsar Sportbaks

2 Nissan Pulsar Sportbaks

I've got 2 Sportbaks I have no use for and they're just taking up space. I live near Sacramento CA. Both are in good condition with all glass intact. One has stripped bolt holes where the struts attach. The other one has no problems. Shoot me an offer.

Damn, I wish I could come grab them but I live up in Vancouver. Maybe in the summer when I bring my Pulsar to JCCS I'll take a look!

I'll likely still have them so hit me up if you're in the area.

Do you sell parts or has to be the whole car?

Not so Newbie

I believe he's only selling the Sportbaks themselves, car not included.

ohhh I see, yeah now that I read it again looks like its only the Sportbaks.

Yep, it's only the Sportbaks.

Sportbaks

Still have them for sale?

Yep. Still got them.

Hey. I have one too for Sale or Give Away. In Mid-Northern VA US. It has a little bit of fiberglass damage but is original silver and has all glass intact. I'd rather it go to a good home to a forum member.
    1988 Nissan Pulsar NX SE Sportbak
    If Nissan Motorsports is Nismo.. Wouldn't Honda Motorsports be Homo??

Ghostlogic, dm63, do with of you have access to shipping facilities, ie FedEx/UPS?

I'd be willing to pay back shipping costs on the parts

Yep I've got access but it would likely be expensive. I'll look into it and post prices when I find them.

I know that the shipping costs are going to be ridiculous, but since I've not been able to find one anywhere near me I've got no choice if I want one lol. I'll send you a Message with my zip code

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    сайтсайт