REMOVE ADS

Thread: Random Exa Parts (FREE)

Random Exa Parts (FREE)

I'm moving soon and I've got a shed with random N13 Exa coupe parts that I need to get rid of and I would rather they go to some use. In okay to poor conditions with some rust as seen in pictures
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by RaygunRenee View Post
    I'm moving soon and I've got a shed with random N13 Exa coupe parts that I need to get rid of and I would rather they go to some use. In okay to poor conditions with some rust as seen in pictures
    Where are you located?

Thanks

Not so Newbie

Interested in location as well

Sorry, I am located in Townsville, Queensland in Australia

First Time Poster

Are these still available?

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфо