REMOVE ADS

Thread: Still Going

Still Going

My NX is still going. It's a classic now.

I haven't seen any on the road for years. Except yesterday. I saw a red one broken down on the side of the highway. I was so happy just to see one.

I should've stopped and stole some bits.

Haven't been here for ages. I see there's bugger-all traffic.

I had a question...

Sudden reduction in petrol mileage. It doesn't seem to have lost any power. Runs fine. Exhaust smells a bit rich, tho'.

Any ideas?

Yes not much traffic on here anymore

Most have moved to the FB page ( https://www.facebook.com/groups/Nissanexa/ )

Check fuel filter - also may be worth swapping out the 2 pin coolant temp sensor as that can cause richness also

First Time Poster

Yes not much traffic on here anymore Most

Now all is clear, many thanks for the information.

In case you have any inquiries about wherever and the way to employ Is it illegal to mail lottery tickets , you'll be able to e-mail us at our web-site

What does an accountant do on a daily basis

Online gallery shows the amusing creative signs restaurants use to win over customers. Online gallery shows the amusing creative signs restaurants use to win over customers. Puppet reborn Indonesian pulls strings to revive near-dead art form. Puppet reborn Indonesian pulls strings to revive near-dead art form. Climate Denialist to Depart White House National Security Council. Climate Denialist to Depart White House National Security Council. House panel demands tech company emails. House panel demands tech company emails.

Warren Gatland pays tribute to Gareth Thomas after rugby legend revealed he has HIV. Warren Gatland pays tribute to Gareth Thomas after rugby legend revealed he has HIV. BlackBerry Lays Off 200, Pointing to Shift Away from Phones. BlackBerry Lays Off 200, Pointing to Shift Away from Phones. What is a job announcement http://lacandelera.com/3891/what-did...-in-in-college What is the salary of management professional Iran, Purdue Pharma, Ric Ocasek Your Monday Briefing. Iran, Purdue Pharma, Ric Ocasek Your Monday Briefing. Review Being Brainwashed Into Joy in Derren Browns Secret. Review Being Brainwashed Into Joy in Derren Browns Secret. Shane Gillis, New S.N.L. Cast Member, Used Racial Slur in Podcast. Shane Gillis, New S.N.L. Cast Member, Used Racial Slur in Podcast. The Fed Faces a Tough End to 2019 as Worries Cloud the Horizon. The Fed Faces a Tough End to 2019 as Worries Cloud the Horizon. Neve Campbell stylish in floral blouse and black leather pants at Derren Brown's Broadway show. Neve Campbell stylish in floral blouse and black leather pants at Derren Brown's Broadway show. Mario Balotelli and Co. keep player liaison business booming... Mario Balotelli and Co. keep player liaison business booming...

The US is locked and loaded after drone attack

Extinct short-faced kangaroo which lived in Ice Age Australia had a head like a PANDA. Extinct short-faced kangaroo which lived in Ice Age Australia had a head like a PANDA. A Texas Two-Step Is Too Challenging for the Longhorns and Aggies. A Texas Two-Step Is Too Challenging for the Longhorns and Aggies.

The world happiest hedgehog Herbee. The world happiest hedgehog Herbee. Harvey Weinstein pleads not guilty, rape trial delayed to January. Harvey Weinstein pleads not guilty, rape trial delayed to January. London Goheen appears to suffer a Photoshop fail in her latest photo. London Goheen appears to suffer a Photoshop fail in her latest photo. How much does FileMaker Go cost http://rentatop.com/11315/what-is-th...cation-rentals What is the best road trip planning app Barcelona to stage Messi circus. Barcelona to stage Messi circus. Robert Harris, Lara Prescott and Philippe Benson This week's best new fiction reviews. Robert Harris, Lara Prescott and Philippe Benson This week's best new fiction reviews. Key members of Juventus ultra group arrested in widespread crackdown on Italian hooliganism. Key members of Juventus ultra group arrested in widespread crackdown on Italian hooliganism. England's Blue Flag beaches for 2019 revealed and they include Cleethorpes and Exmouth. England's Blue Flag beaches for 2019 revealed and they include Cleethorpes and Exmouth. Alexander Skarsgard to play Randall Flagg in 'The Stand'. Alexander Skarsgard to play Randall Flagg in 'The Stand'. Grieving With a Firefighter. Grieving With a Firefighter. The C.I.A. Spy Inside the Kremlin. The C.I.A. Spy Inside the Kremlin. No-deal Brexit a 'catastrophe' for travelers. No-deal Brexit a 'catastrophe' for travelers. Trump says the US is 'locked and loaded' after drone attack on Saudi oil fields. Trump says the US is 'locked and loaded' after drone attack on Saudi oil fields. Woman is slammed for using public bins at a car park to dispose of her own household rubbish. Woman is slammed for using public bins at a car park to dispose of her own household rubbish. Olli Rehn Reuters Newsmaker trade war could affect future ECB policy. Olli Rehn Reuters Newsmaker trade war could affect future ECB policy. NASA reveals the newest photo of Saturn as it makes annual 'close pass' to Earth. NASA reveals the newest photo of Saturn as it makes annual 'close pass' to Earth.