Walter Hood Wins the Gish Prize. The landscape designer, public artist and MacArthur fellow will receive a cash award of about $250,000. British Man and Filipino Woman Abducted in Philippines. The police said gunmen took a British man and his Filipino wife from a resort in the southern Philippines, where Islamic militants have been known to kidnap foreigners. At 5, She Protested Homosexuality. Now She Protests the Church That Made Her Do It. In Megan Phelps-Ropers Unfollow, a former member of the Westboro Baptist Church relives her extremist childhood. A review of the Horse Guards Inn, West Sussex. This 350-year-old inn was a stopping-off point for the Household Cavalry in the 1840s - and it's now the perfect spot for a rejuvenating weekend getaway, writes Gordon Thomson. When the Quarterback Earns a Degree and Switches Colleges. About a dozen Power Five teams, including powers like Oklahoma and Louisiana State, are rolling with graduate transfers at quarterback. It might be the new normal for college football. Gary Busey Is Playing God. Seriously. At 75, the actor is trying his hand at musical theater in an Off Broadway show called Only Human. It kind of makes sense. Can you get into Auburn with a 21 ACT http://garotascomestilo.com/123/what...julianne-hough When did Texas Longhorns win national championship Top Al-Qaeda commander Asim Omar was killed in joint US-Afghan raid on Taliban in Helmand province. GRAPHIC CONTENT WARNING Asim Omar died alongside six of his fellow terrorists, including Omar's courier to the Al-Qaeda leader Ayman Al-Zawahiri in southern Helmand. Jaime Pressly is slammed after admitting her oldest son is her 'favorite'. On October 5, Jaime Pressly shared a snap of herself with her eldest son Dezi. In the caption, she wrote that the 12-year-old is her favorite 'although I luv all 3 of my boys with everything I have in me.'. Irish leader Leo Varadkar 'reneged on secret Brexit compromise over Northern Ireland'. A Number 10 source said Leo Varadkar had agreed to soften his position on Northern Ireland remaining in the customs union if Mr Johnson agreed to keep the province in the single market.

White House Declares War on Impeachment Inquiry, Claiming Effort to Undo Trumps Election. President Trumps lawyer denounced the House investigation as an illegitimate exercise, and declared that the executive branch would not participate. Filipowicz funeral Heartbreaking farewell to father and son who died in Superstorm Sandy. John Filipowicz, 51, and his son John, 20, who died side-by-side as the fierce floodwaters of Superstorm Sandy rushed into their home, were buried together on Monday in an emotional funeral. Sports Illustrated Layoffs Seen as a Digital Company Takes Over. The magazine was transferred to a new steward, Maven, and people familiar with the move said layoffs followed.